Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

I think people casually forget that 50 Cent had an attempt made on his life that wasn't successful and he survived. He then went on to become one of the biggest Artist on the planet.

And I feel like niggas who were really in that life and survived what 50 survived only have a very small circle of people that know what they're going through. It's like very few rappers or people in general who even lived to tell their story like 50 let alone go on to become one of the biggest artist ever. I'm not excusing any of his behavior but we gotta stop talking about this nigga like he's just some regular nigga who's unhinged. The nigga survived being shot 9 times and came up out of that......stronger. For all we know surviving that shooting could've made that nigga a monster. He's been playing the game of life with house money since that and the nigga been hit the jackpot. So when he says some wild shit I always get confused why people react a certain way to it. Where have you been the last 20 years? This is who this nigga has been the whole time.

Any beef related to that attempt on his life is forever beef in his eyes and I can't blame any nigga for feeling that way. That's why he goes so hard at Ja Rule and Jimmy Henchmen. What reason does he have to tone it down? The niggas tried to kill him and failed so now he's gonna clown them forever. It's a forever beef so it is what it is.
Nah we all know because he made money off of surviving and constantly bringing it up.

The thing that I've realized over the years is that with the way he behaves its understandable that he was in that position decades ago.

He goes hard at anybody over any little thing for attention.

😂 this nigga even beefs with his own son on social media. He's a joke.

It’s foul but if 50 didn’t fuck with him when he was alive I can’t really act like this is beneath him since he’s keeping the same energy and not being fake

Also the same ppl that be appalled by this be the same ones laughing at this pic

CD50AB2C-28C1-45C5-957F-6AE07821718C.jpeg

but when it’s somebody we like we grab the pitch forks

Because both sides was in that life

Not sure why it would need to be discussed

Niggas in here dissecting every angle of the shit, down to the smallest molecule, but you're not sure why the actual genesis of the shit would need to be discussed.

I feel you.

I mean I guess you don't have to show love to someone you don't care about. Obviously 50 does not let anything go...even in death. He gonna be him. So for me this is foul. Does he deserve to be canceled? Um I haven't watched power since like Angela died. I am not checking for him. Besides his social media mentions I am personally not checking for 50. I think the culture supports his show and business dealings. Canceled because he is an ass...meh.

Definitely foul. Not saying he has to show fake love but if you had issues with him just don't say anything at all. 50 continues to show he's an asshole though, you can see why he got shot. If he's like this now, imagine him 20 years younger and several million dollars poorer. You know mfers either loved or hated him.

50 was wrong
Cause if he was thoro and real keep that same energy or whatever bitter wack aphorism you what to use he would kept the original post up and stood on that.

How you feel you are right and justified and bitch out???

I disagree with this. I don't think that's necessarily true. I'd agree with you if he issued an apology or whatever. He just took the shit down. And I don't think it was because he regretted it or felt like he was wrong.

Reactions: GNS
Back