Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Foul unless the kid agreed with it. I havent spoken to my biological father since i was a kid but when my mom got re married she asked me if i wanted my step dads last name and i was like "nah, im cool". Only one in my family with a different last name. Wasnt changing it to that german bullshit.

That shit ghetto as fuck....

True but if that class was mandated by the courts and the mother be on every platform she got trashing his name. What other course of action does he really have considering how social media is really a part of folks lives now?

I would never do it but I get it.

Last edited:
I wonder if Ciara going change her son's last name she had with Future from Wilburn to Wilson

True but if that class was mandated by the courts and the mother be on every platform she got trashing his name. What other course of action does he really have considering how social media is really a part of folks lives now?

I would never do it but I get it.
bruh i can't stress enough how fortunate i am that i never have to go through that shit..

i AM NOT mature enough for someone trying to control me through custody battles...

i'm 100% sure that shit would break me...a man gotta know his weaknesses, fuck with my kids.....imma properly lose my shit

i wonder if the new dude adopted the child. Anyone know if the baby father relinquished his rights as the father