Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Now that shit is super foul. No matter what dude did that has nothing to do with the child

Fuck that bitch and everything she stand for.

Her husband is sucker at the highest level too for even going along with this.

You sound scorned. If the bio dad for instance used to beat the mom ass why should his name go on? If he ain’t there why should he get that respect?

Look your kid gets your name if you actually there. If you ain’t raising your kid fuck your name. This ain’t medieval times.

Y’all niggas weird if you got a problem with this. Y’all say all the time ain’t shot niggas shouldn’t get any respect. And here an aint shit nigga is not getting respect and y’all want to defend him? He disowned her. Why the fuck she need his name? That’s retarded.

Foul.
The last name is more then her fathers. It's that whole side of the family. Im sure she regrets having a child with him but that is her father and his people, you shouldn't erase history/lineage.

If the child was of age and wanted to make the switch I would understand more. But a 5 year old don't know what's going on.

Y’all acting like black families aren’t filled with different last names all over. I f his family is decent and doing right by her then I’d understand if they were upset. But if the person you got your namesake from disowned you why go through that. What if that whole side just trash. A name change ain’t throwing away your dna

Y’all acting like black families aren’t filled with different last names all over. I f his family is decent and doing right by her then I’d understand if they were upset. But if the person you got your namesake from disowned you why go through that. What if that whole side just trash. A name change ain’t throwing away your dna
Do you think a 5 year old is going to remember that's not her real father growing up?
Your name sake is your ancestry. I think it's important

Like you said plenty of children have different names then the one they live with, why was she so pressed to change the babies?

If you listen to what she said in the clip it seems like they as a couple would've wanted the name change anyway just for their own vanity regardless of if the biological father was in the picture.

Their own kids was probably asking why she got a different last name and probably some kids at school.

Do you think a 5 year old is going to remember that's not her real father growing up?
Your name sake is your ancestry. I think it's important

Like you said plenty of children have different names then the one they live with, why was she so pressed to change the babies?

Because marginallly famous people are extra. But we all hear about moms giving the kid their name when the father not there. They just usually do it at birth. She just did it later. Why would it matter if he is not trying to be there? Why should he be rewarded? Because if he truly not being their that’s solely on him. Fathers have rights. This wouldn’t even happen if he was around.

if dude aint doing nothing....changing the last name dont mean shit.

they can be a whole family...but changing the name is ....i dont know.

if some shit jump off...dude is stuck with that child support.

He would be paying CS anyway because he helped raise the kid tho

Then why not change the last name to Pigford? That was her last name before she dropped it to go by her middle name as her last name for so called professional reasons

Because marginallly famous people are extra. But we all hear about moms giving the kid their name when the father not there. They just usually do it at birth. She just did it later. Why would it matter if he is not trying to be there? Why should he be rewarded? Because if he truly not being their that’s solely on him. Fathers have rights. This wouldn’t even happen if he was around.
She's not changing it to it to her maiden name she's changing out to her husband's name.
It seems like a lot of hassle to try to cover your child's heritage.

If the child wants it when she's a teen then in all for it, but doing it at 5 is drastic

I carry the last name of a grandfather my dad never knew.
Recently met my dad's cousin from grandfather's side for the first time. Saw pictures of my great grandma and many more ancestors.
None of that would be possible if my grandma acted like my grandfather didn't exist, changed my dad's last name and kept it moving.

She's not changing it to it to her maiden name she's changing out to her husband's name.
It seems like a lot of hassle to try to cover your child's heritage.

If the child wants it when she's a teen then in all for it, but doing it at 5 is drastic

But it’s not like he will never see her again unless he wants it that way. Shouldn’t it be on him now? If you view as wrong because of age fine

Back