Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Foul.
The last name is more then her fathers. It's that whole side of the family. Im sure she regrets having a child with him but that is her father and his people, you shouldn't erase history/lineage.

If the child was of age and wanted to make the switch I would understand more. But a 5 year old don't know what's going on.

If the father is in deed out of the picture, why y'all mad the baby's name changes? The baby can know the truth when she get a little older. Not sure how old the kid is now. People change their names all the time. Not all lineage is good. But just speaking on this situation, if he doesn't want to be in the child's life, he no longer has a say about that child's life. But if he still wants to be with the child, then this is foul and u would fight it.

Niggas only mad because they feel entitled to passing they last name due to us being raised in a Patriarchal society

If buddy really disowned his daughter then I feel like a name change is appropriate. If not, I understand her reasoning raising a blended home

Overall, no outrage either way

Last edited:
Now that shit is super foul. No matter what dude did that has nothing to do with the child

Fuck that bitch and everything she stand for.

Her husband is sucker at the highest level too for even going along with this.

...Kevin is that you???

Lol

Damn how you disown the lil girl? Seems to me he made his own bed with that one.

Nah, I saw another side of her on RHOA.

nh

From what I surmised, she keeps moving from house-to-house to get away from the biological father.

She claims he's "stalking" her.........but it seems more like dude just wants to see his daughter.

Basically, she's doing all of this out of spite.

if dude aint doing nothing....changing the last name dont mean shit.

they can be a whole family...but changing the name is ....i dont know.

if some shit jump off...dude is stuck with that child support.

As a woman, she has a right to create a damaging divide between her daughter and the father. None of you know the pains of childbirth, which endows her with the righteous justification of taking away the child's last name.

Eva understands what you men don't: Having a family with matching names and pretending the SPERM DONOR never existed is better than dealing with the reality that she gave birth to another man's child.

It's his own fault for disowning his own child by deleting pictures on his instagram. Because as we all know, deleting someone's picture on fucking social media is exactly the same as disowning them from your family.

As a woman, she has a right to create a damaging divide between her daughter and the father. None of you know the pains of childbirth, which endows her with the righteous justification of taking away the child's last name.

Eva understands what you men don't: Having a family with matching names and pretending the SPERM DONOR never existed is better than dealing with the reality that she gave birth to another man's child.

It's his own fault for disowning his own child by deleting pictures on his instagram. Because as we all know, deleting someone's picture on fucking social media is exactly the same as disowning them from your family.
Damn he really been running with this angle for a while now huh...

Back