Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
No. My dad didn't know his dad
Same here. It makes me feel short changed bc I missed out on knowing what it feels like to have a grand dad. We dek his name or any direct descendents. I could be passing by and/or working w/ppl idek I'm related to.

Niggas love standing on ceremony but not on principle lol

43f95c911149ee7c7cba7463d96178b0.500x456x1.jpg

She had restraining orders on him and he keeps poppin up...that's why she got multiple spots.

Dont care about this story or these niggas, but I did a 10 second google and found that out.

Serious question: Do you really think him popping up is just to harass his ex rather than having anything at all to do with trying to see his kid?

Parenting and fighting personal battles on the internet is never a good idea

Couple of court documents can have this wrapped up by midday

Say round

Take that gif down

And I aint go say it no mo.
:ohshit2:is these fight sentences? Ionno how to respond to this.
I really didn't understand.
That's another case, if y'all dont know y'all don't know. Would you feel anyway about carrying his last name?
We good Mars j/k ❤, but I'm saying I just wanna know my history, I don't need to have his name. Even if he was a trash person, you can't remove where you come from whether you choose to carry your surname or not.

:ohshit2:is these fight sentences? Ionno how to respond to this.

We good Mars j/k ❤, but I'm saying I just wanna know my history, I don't need to have his name. Even if he was a trash person, you can't remove where you come from whether you choose to carry your surname or not.
I agree 100%

Back