Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

Don’t even know why dude even quotes me, fuck out my face.

Lol. Nobody quotes you to talk to "you" you're an avatar on a forum interacting with other avatars on the forum you don't get to monopolize the responses to what you say.

Lol. Nobody quotes you to talk to "you" you're an avatar on a forum interacting with other avatars on the forum you don't get to monopolize the responses to what you say.

Oh boy, you’re one of those people. Technically, we are human beings behind phones and computers interacting on the internet. I can actually choose the responses and furthermore, why do you have such feminine tendencies? Do you need a tampon? Fuck is wrong with you.

I got one better, don’t even waste your time responding sis. I don’t like you.

Oh boy, you’re one of those people. Technically, we are human beings behind phones and computers interacting on the internet. I can actually choose the responses and furthermore, why do you have such feminine tendencies? Do you need a tampon? Fuck is wrong with you.

I can get in you in your feelings and acting disrespectful while keeping it completely cordial and to the topic but something's wrong with me.

Ohhh, you thought you could get me in my feelings? LMFAO.

29DA20DC-181B-4A51-A3F3-55D6CE7F6485.gif
This is your big ass trying too hard.

You are too girly, I mean really..if you literally sit here and respond just to try and get a rise out of me, you have deeper issues. That’s shit some females do.

Nigga said get me in my feelings and disrespectful while acting cordial.

Let’s replace cordial with GIRLY.

That’s the correct word. I’m disrespectful by default, that won’t change. Better ask about me because clearly you don’t really know.

Hey man! How’s your wife?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'ma be honest, Fam. I have no clue what it is you're trying to say here. Care to rephrase it?
the fact you asked if it was your sister....

good question.
but what if it was a persons sister who is doing the fuckery? what would you do?
you have to ask the question from a few sides. its just just one sided.

AAANNNDDDD

while we are talking about breaking points?

no one has them i assume?

what was her breaking point to say let me play with this dudes kid for that bag?

This. He allowed her to get him in his feelings and exposed those feelings. Now he can't even do anything if he wanted to he's just stuck.

bruh the man wanted his child at his wedding ofcourse hes going to be feelings about not having his child there .

bruh the man wanted his child at his wedding ofcourse hes going to be feelings about not having his child there .

He didn't have to take it where he took it and he likely got exposed because she expected him to take it there. These hoes is smart.

He didn't have to take it where he took it and he likely got exposed because she expected him to take it there. These hoes is smart.

year one
him: hows lil man
her: fuck you
family: silent

year two:
Him: can i see lil man

year three:
him: send me a pic of lil man

year four:
him: can i see lil man for his bday?
her fuck you

year five
him: can i have my child come to my wedding
her: fuck you.
him: imma kill you bitch!
her: i dont need this abuse. im scared
family: tool up....dude gonna get this work.

Back