Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

if it was my sister......im a bitch nigga for allowing her to do this to another man outside of the nigga abusing his child

If that's your sister & you wasn't tryna stop her from keeping that man son away from him, or w.e other shit she was doing to antagonize him then don't get involved just cause he had enough. Just like niggas saying Men put themselves in this situation because of who they procreate with so did she. Stay out of it unless you already in it.

If that's your sister & you wasn't tryna stop her from keeping that man son away from him, or w.e other shit she was doing to antagonize him then don't get involved just cause he had enough. Just like niggas saying Men put themselves in this situation because of who they procreate with so did she. Stay out of it unless you already in it.
exactly.

no diss or shot to anyone here...

but i hate them niggas that allow a bunch of shit then want to act moral when they fam getting the short end.

how about stop the shit from your fams side and handle any other shit like a man or woman.

its almost like niggas want to see other people unhappy and losing.

misery loves company but would you allow a childs life to be fucked up for your own entertainment...
wait..thats a dumb question. if anyone didnt stop it then they wouldnt care to answer the question truthfully

cousins is a classic case of "im bigger than everyone, so i can just make empty threats" but has a glass jaw

how many fights has Cousins actually been in on the court after all the tough guy bravado shit he does?

That actually makes it more likely for him to take that anger out on somebody smaller than him if he is hesitant to do it w/ people his own size

did you people even see my questions before you took this side?
this is all true and makes niggas think...but how many sisters are we allowing to not create this situation?

nbo woman deserves abuse or whatever....but why dont we do more to not allow fuckery from the womans side?

them same women who dont allow dudes to see their kids have brothers too.....why aint them niggas saying anything?
why aint they homies saying anything to them niggas?

lets keep it 100 and hold all accountable thats on the merry go round.

I'ma be honest, Fam. I have no clue what it is you're trying to say here. Care to rephrase it?

I wouldn't be doing it because he had enough of her bullshit. There is nothing wrong with being fed up with someone's bullshit. There is something wrong with threatening to kill my sister.

That's what y'all don't seem to understand. No about of pettiness makes it ok to threaten to murder a person. That's that.

I wouldn't be doing it because he had enough of her bullshit. There is nothing wrong with being fed up with someone's bullshit. There is something wrong with threatening to kill my sister.

That's what y'all don't seem to understand. No about of pettiness makes it ok to threaten to murder a person. That's that.

Niggas stay trying to argue that just because they're mad any reaction they have is justifiable but also want to argue that niggas ain't emotional...

For not allowing his son to attend his wedding wit a new chick

Babymoms
View attachment 162737

Clearly he has issues.
No dude with sense would even say something like that.
I can’t take this recording and automatically assume that she’s some “bitter babymama” because it be the most violent abusive ass men wondering why they can’t see their children.

What you won’t do is say some shit like that TO ME and then try to play victim like you aren’t crazy.

Those be the mfs killing their exes and shit when she bring the kids over. I’m good love, enjoy.

Clearly he has issues.
I can’t take this recording and automatically assume that she’s some “bitter babymama” because it be the most violent abusive ass men wondering why they can’t see their children.

What you won’t do is say some shit like that TO ME and then try to play victim like you aren’t crazy.

Those be the mfs killing their exes and shit when she bring the kids over. I’m good love, enjoy.

You doing the exact same thing with the same small sample of evidence tho, assuming he's violent and abusive. Has he ever put hands on her? Did he put a bullet in her head?

Theres a whole lot none of us know.

Clearly he has issues.

So before he said what said what she said was cool and not bitter

“Can I please have my son”
“No. He not coming”

Bitter bitch 100%

You doing the exact same thing with the same small sample of evidence tho, assuming he's violent and abusive. Has he ever put hands on her? Did he put a bullet in her head?

Theres a whole lot none of us know.

I’m not going to look for reasons to VALIDATE him threatening to put a bullet in her head because nothing will. Anybody that does, is just as ridiculous as him. End of discussion on this end.

So before he said what said what she said was cool and not bitter

“Can I please have my son”
“No. He not coming”

Bitter bitch 100%

I’m not going to look for reasons to VALIDATE him threatening to put a bullet in her head because nothing will. Anybody that does, is just as ridiculous as him. End of discussion on this end.

Also, people love throwing around the word “bitter” but a lot of you niggas on this website are certified Ike Turners.

I said wtf I said.

Who asked you to validate anything? Seems you did that in regards to the child's mother on your own with next to no information. That's was my point but ok end of discussion.

Who asked you to validate anything? Seems you did that in regards to the child's mother on your own with next to no information. That's was my point but ok end of discussion.

And you still replied, smh. So let me just say this. I don’t need to know the answers to the questions you asked to feel he is abusive. I dislike my daughter’s father but I would NEVER tell him I’d put a bullet through his head. That’s some real dark evil shit.

Ya’ll niggas on here are REAL LIFE wild.

I don’t want to speculate so I can’t judge

To me, the way he asked insinuated he knew the answer

So I’m thinking opposed to asking “can he”, “what will it take to get my son to attend my wedding, this means a lot to me and I’d like him there”

To go from can he come and when the answer is no, that extreme ain’t cool and I stand on these hoes not being shit but I point to shit like that as the reason

Threatening to take somebody life is some hoe shit. Ima show your ass before I say some hoe shit like that out my mouth. Too many niggas is emotional and niggas don’t call that shit out. If we emotional and they emotional, we ain’t the yin to the yang, we scissoring

Back