Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

Some of yall act like yall know dude personally. Just because he is a athlete, can't assume he would not turn his threat into a promise. There have been Athletes and celebrities that killed someone they knew. But how many of y'all brush off a gun play threat? This could be a threat made out of anger but when you threaten to kill someone, you cross the line.

Some of yall act like yall know dude personally. Just because he is a athlete, can't assume he would not turn his threat into a promise. There have been Athletes and celebrities that killed someone they knew. But how many of y'all brush off a gun play threat? This could be a threat made out of anger but when you threaten to kill someone, you cross the line.
cousins is a classic case of "im bigger than everyone, so i can just make empty threats" but has a glass jaw

how many fights has Cousins actually been in on the court after all the tough guy bravado shit he does?

cousins is a classic case of "im bigger than everyone, so i can just make empty threats" but has a glass jaw

how many fights has Cousins actually been in on the court after all the tough guy bravado shit he does?
Maybe so but you never know What it takes for someone to be pushed over the line they wouldn't normally think about crossing. Kids do that for a lot of people.

it means, he's most likely to huff and puff vs actually blowing the house down

BUT...to the point of the thread, everyone has a breaking point
What are you crazy?
Everyone has complete control except a few.
But the few ain't anyone.
It's always them over there.

There are a lot of dead people that took threats like this as an emotional threat. I'd take a threat like that seriously even if I was in the wrong because the reality is, we never really know what people are really capable of until it's done. We see the shit all the time... friends, co-workers and neighbors saying, "I've never seen him lose his temper" or "I can't believe he'd do something like this".

That said, its unfortunate that these two people share a child.

This. We can talk about her being petty and childish as much as we want. But a nigga threatening to shoot her in the head negates ALL that. Hw many of you niggas got sisters? Your sister's ex threatens to shoot her in the head. Are you gonna be like 'Na, he was just emotional.'?

I know I aint.

Cant win if you threatened to put a bullet in your bm/bd.

The one time when this was acceptable is that story that was posted here where Kelis took Nas' son to a farm in Colombia without ever telling him. Think he found out when it was time to pick him up. If my baby moms takes my kid to some other country without permission, especially knowing she makes it hard for me to see my kid I might threaten her with a bullet.

Other than some real wild shit like that threatening your bm/bd will make you wrong even if you was right.

This. We can talk about her being petty and childish as much as we want. But a nigga threatening to shoot her in the head negates ALL that. Hw many of you niggas got sisters? Your sister's ex threatens to shoot her in the head. Are you gonna be like 'Na, he was just emotional.'?

I know I aint.

I don't base my reaction to situations of other people who are complete strangers to how I would react based off my loved ones or someone I know.

Last edited:

I know I aint.
did you people even see my questions before you took this side?
this is all true and makes niggas think...but how many sisters are we allowing to not create this situation?

nbo woman deserves abuse or whatever....but why dont we do more to not allow fuckery from the womans side?

them same women who dont allow dudes to see their kids have brothers too.....why aint them niggas saying anything?
why aint they homies saying anything to them niggas?

lets keep it 100 and hold all accountable thats on the merry go round.

he crazy,,,but was he crazy in dat pussy?
she crazy but was she crazy when she licked ya asshole?

funny how only one side gets all the blame while the other side gets the " yea , but"

Back