Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

i'd think not

but u never know might be she's hearing things from the child regarding the new girl
ehhhh....

i know you still with ya daughters mom and everything, but it be the females putting shit into the kids heads about the other woman...RARELY is there a legitimate concern when women are concerned

ehhhh....

i know you still with ya daughters mom and everything, but it be the females putting shit into the kids heads about the other woman...RARELY is there a legitimate concern when women are concerned
100% facts but I know two situations personally where the BDs acted like the females and even used their children as an excuse only when they got pressed by other parties knowing they were dead beats and still aint around when they gave up on the pussy

but judging by the ysl pyramid bag yea she's probably fulla shit

100% facts but I know two situations personally where the BDs acted like the females and even used their children as an excuse only when they got pressed by other parties knowing they were dead beats and still aint around when they gave up on the pussy

but judging by the ysl pyramid bag yea she's probably fulla shit
agreed

aight man, laws are laws and that shit can turn serious for him

but aside from that, if you got any type of custody shit going on you've probably said some shit like that

she aint shit for recording phone calls tho.....i dont respect that type of shit

If the nigga is bold enough to threaten to kill her then 1. it's probably not the 1st time things have gotten that bad between them and 2 let's be real...you take that allegation to court w/o audio evidence and Boogie's lawyers will eat that shit up

i dont think so....not today

if its his phone and record shows the call thats enough

the video doesnt necessarily pinpoint a time or day, so they got that going for them

otherwise, you right....its probably not his first time and she BEEN building that case.....prolly got all type of rage texts saved

Once again the most important decision u ll ever make is who u procreate w
f7FdEdG_d.jpg

I know dudes can be on straight bullshit n even use their children as bait in the opposite way females do

and I know u shouldn't never threaten someones life (if they tell u theyre recording)

but we got a cut out ass clip without the full convo

we really don't know what we're discussing here

I'd be on board with this if there was ever a legitimate reason for threatening to shoot your any mom in the head? Lol. There ain't.

If hes serious i agree

But its probly empty emotional threat

Lol. My nigga said 'Emotional threat'. You think it's ok, as long as he ain't mean it? Fam, a threat is a threat. You expect a woman to sit and decide whether a nigga actually means it anytime he threatens her life?

Listen to yourself, fam.

There ain't no 'But'. It's ok to just say the nigga was wildin' and that it's 100% foul for him threatening to off his baby moms. That's where it stops.

Lol. My nigga said 'Emotional threat'. You think it's ok, as long as he ain't mean it? Fam, a threat is a threat. You expect a woman to sit and decide whether a nigga actually means it anytime he threatens her life?

Listen to yourself, fam.

There ain't no 'But'. It's ok to just say the nigga was wildin' and that it's 100% foul for him threatening to off his baby moms. That's where it stops.
Aight sis u got it

U a lil more firm than IC days nh

Props

You never made one to another man?

"you better chill before I fuck you up? Not even that?

Oh I've definitely told a couple niggas something similar.

And I meant every word.

You ever told a nigga that? When you said it, you was just trying to get the nigga to leave you alone and knew you wasn't gonna do shit? Is that the case? Serious question.

Cuz every time I've ever told a nigga he was on thin ice and close to getting beat the fuck up...that;s exactly what I meant.

So where do we go from here? *shrugs*

Last edited:
Oh I've definitely told a couple niggas something similar.

And I meant every word.

You ever told a nigga that? When you said it, you was just trying to get the nigga to live you alone and knew you wasn't gonna do shit? Is that the case? Serious question.

Cuz every time I've ever told a nigga he was on thin ice and close to getting beat the fuck up...that;s exactly what I meant.

So where do we go from here? *shrugs*

I made some empty ones knowing Im not gon do shit because I have kids now. Plus I carry a gun. So i cut that shit out all the way. I just walk away from confrontation

In my younger days I never mad an empty one. I meant everything

Back