Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

I made some empty ones knowing Im not gon do shit because I have kids now. Plus I carry a gun. So i cut that shit out all the way. I just walk away from confrontation

In my younger days I never mad an empty one. I meant everything

Damn. In that case then, and I say this with as much case as I can muster up for a stranger - you should prolly consider not doing that before a nigga takes you seriously and blows your head off.

No hate.

Damn. In that case then, and I say this with as much case as I can muster up for a stranger - you should prolly consider not doing that before a nigga takes you seriously and blows your head off.

No hate.

Damn son. You didnt read the rest of it

"That aint me"
"I dont know who that is"
"who that is on the phone"
"I dont recall"
"must be somebody else"

All would suffice
Hell yeah hit that bitch with the Shaggy defense
WiNSmW.gif

I still got the phone recording of my sons mother cussing me out about me taking him to my wedding because of something about Thanksgiving......

I should a laid hands on her

The level of petty to not allow a nigga son to share that moment with his father all cuz he didnt choose you, is disheartening.

It's disheartening, but it shouldn't be surprising.

It's to be expected.

Most babymamas are not going to be cooperative in a situation like that.

Ex-wives???

Maybe, but not babymamas.

Yall know got damn well he ain't bout to do shit to that woman himself or have it done. He still shouldn't have said it either though.

How I personally feel about it though
tenor.gif

There are a lot of dead people that took threats like this as an emotional threat. I'd take a threat like that seriously even if I was in the wrong because the reality is, we never really know what people are really capable of until it's done. We see the shit all the time... friends, co-workers and neighbors saying, "I've never seen him lose his temper" or "I can't believe he'd do something like this".

That said, its unfortunate that these two people share a child.

Back