Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

imma tell you said that
shutcho ass up

anytime a real subject come up, you dip like chip and go back to whatever switzerland humblebrag shit place you always run to

Leaving GIF

coward

let me ask yall who didnt have their father growing up this....

you know how it felt to not have him around right?
but what if you promised to never be like him but because of this broad you are looking like him to your child even tho you trying to be the opposite?

that shit wouldnt set you off?

And result in me threatening to put a bullet in her head?

No.

The fuck?!

shutcho ass up

anytime a real subject come up, you dip like chip and go back to whatever switzerland humblebrag shit place you always run to

Leaving GIF

coward
What real subject i dip hoe?
I put in work.
Iswis

yall judging without context or nah???

we dk wtf is going on here really
with these kinds of discussions, where a lot of context isnt provided, i just look at it at the most basic level

unless he molesting his son or treating him like straight shit, why cant he be in his father's wedding

his new bride is going to be involved in his sons life...so, yea

with these kinds of discussions, where a lot of context isnt provided, i just look at it at the most basic level

unless he molesting his son or treating him like straight shit, why cant he be in his father's wedding

his new bride is going to be involved in his sons life...so, yea
I know dudes can be on straight bullshit n even use their children as bait in the opposite way females do

and I know u shouldn't never threaten someones life (if they tell u theyre recording)

but we got a cut out ass clip without the full convo

we really don't know what we're discussing here

I know dudes can be on straight bullshit n even use their children as bait in the opposite way females do

and I know u shouldn't never threaten someones life (if they tell u theyre recording)

but we got a cut out ass clip without the full convo

we really don't know what we're discussing here
agreed

so, lets just break it down at a basic level...should there be an issue with a mother letting their child be in his father's wedding to someone else?

Back