Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

My thing is you can kind of feel they are both off. And while yea we can say he didn’t mean it but women aren’t playing that shit no more oftentimes they get bodied by somebody they thought was playing. He also is rich he should know when he being set up even if it’s by his bm. Yea she petty as fuck but there were ways he probably coulda had his son at the wedding. Do it on a weekend when he has him or something but idk their custody agreement.

He would probably get full custody frfr

the fact you asked if it was your sister....

good question.
but what if it was a persons sister who is doing the fuckery? what would you do?
you have to ask the question from a few sides. its just just one sided.

Meaning what if it was someone's sister threatening to shoot someone in the head?

I'd say the exact same thing.

Last edited:
year one
him: hows lil man
her: fuck you
family: silent

year two:
Him: can i see lil man

year three:
him: send me a pic of lil man

year four:
him: can i see lil man for his bday?
her fuck you

year five
him: can i have my child come to my wedding
her: fuck you.
him: imma kill you bitch!
her: i dont need this abuse. im scared
family: tool up....dude gonna get this work.

The bolded is really all that matters here. Stop trying to find good reasoning for a nigga to threaten to kill his baby moms. There isn't one.

I women threatening to keep your child away is like a threat on your life.

I see dudes face when that shit is said. Dude souls just leave.

Some shit you dont say

Like saying you gon kill your babymomma

Or

Keeping your child away from his father.

Same level

Oh you one of them tit for tat niggas.

The thread question was 'Is boogie fair or foul for threatening to kill his baby moms'. You acknowledge that there is just some shit that you don't say and that 'I'm gonna put a bullet through your head' is on that last. So you understand that it's foul. You spent the last 10 pages trying to stress the fact that she said some foul shit too.

The fuck is wrong with you niggas, man?

It's like niggas won't take responsibility for NOTHING. You are responsible for the words that come out of your mouth. I don't give a fuck what someone says to you. Outside of them threatening to kill YOU or you or your loved ones safety is at stake, there is no good reason to threaten to kill your baby moms.

Also, MORE THAN ONE THING CAN BE TRUE. She's a bird who is petty and dumb as shit...and Boogie dumb ass is foul for threatening to shoot her in the head. If you niggas can't understand that, I dunno what else to tell you.

Hopefully somebody gets through to you niggas before you end up in the joint for making terroristic threats, telling the judge 'But she made me mad!'.

Back