Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

Godfather said it best.

"Women and children can be careless, but that is a luxury men cannot afford."

No matter how frustrated you get.... Especially with the kids..... Us men..... Can't be careless.

Call it whatever you want.

Threatening to kill your baby mom is not a good look and THE ONLY reason we discussing this right now.....

Men can't be careless
Great words.
It funny......i dont like to edit the word of the great shaman Du.

but yea, men cant be careless.

where were the men in her family? where were the men in his family?
were were the men that said....take her to court or let that man see his child or ill take him to see his father?

the whole thread is about hows HE's wrong for threatening her.

and these words Shaman du speaks......rings to all men connected and involved.

Bitch niggas are allowed to be bitch niggas because they are surrounded by bitch niggas.

place yourself in his shoes is all im asking.
i can, and my point still remain..

men can't afford to be careless..
especially in situations dealing with the kids
the consequences are too high..and regardless of breaking point, you have to be aware of that....

focus and self control , and patience are extremely important skills...

pilots who remain calm even when a plane is crashing...shit like that...

you talking about women attacking armed robbers... yea that's cool...but what they gonna do when they get there?

men have to think more rationally....our efforts can't go carelessly wasted...

if a animal or an attacker goes after my children, and i go into fight mode....i also have to maintain logic....look for a weapon, size the person up.....because when istrike, it has to be definitive...

that's how we're wired to think... or should be wired....

you can't crack under pressure...

i ain't saying i'm perfect and would do this flawlessly.... but i atleast understand the importance, and would feel really ashamed about myself if i didn't maintain composure....because i would place the expectation on myself to do so....

if you expect yourself to lose it at some point, you done already justified it, and are pretty much looking for an excuse to lose it....

Great words.
It funny......i dont like to edit the word of the great shaman Du.

but yea, men cant be careless.

where were the men in her family? where were the men in his family?
were were the men that said....take her to court or let that man see his child or ill take him to see his father?

the whole thread is about hows HE's wrong for threatening her.

and these words Shaman du speaks......rings to all men connected and involved.

Bitch niggas are allowed to be bitch niggas because they are surrounded by bitch niggas.
then that's another discussion, one that's not presented here....

at the end of the day she's grown, and she sounds like "can't no body tell me nothing" types.. so even if the men in her family disagree with her, if she don't wanna hear them, what realistic actons can they take?

honestly the only realistic action anyone can take towards her is to go through the courts...

and to go through the courts,,....what will that require?

composure and self control at the very least....

cuz the reality is, niggaz ain't sucessfully murking their baby mothers to gain custody of the kids... and the men in her family ain't gonna strong arm kid p her kid and give them to the father either... that shit ain't real life.....so all that wild talk is serving what? every argument has to be solution driven amd oriented. what solution are we coming to with careless talk?

i can, and my point still remain..

men can't afford to be careless..
especially in situations dealing with the kids
the consequences are too high..and regardless of breaking point, you have to be aware of that....

focus and self control , and patience are extremely important skills...

pilots who remain calm even when a plane is crashing...shit like that...

you talking about women attacking armed robbers... yea that's cool...but what they gonna do when they get there?

men have to think more rationally....our efforts can't go carelessly wasted...

if a animal or an attacker goes after my children, and i go into fight mode....i also have to maintain logic....look for a weapon, size the person up.....because when istrike, it has to be definitive...

that's how we're wired to think... or should be wired....

you can't crack under pressure...

i ain't saying i'm perfect and would do this flawlessly.... but i atleast understand the importance, and would feel really ashamed about myself if i didn't maintain composure....because i would place the expectation on myself to do so....

if you expect yourself to lose it at some point, you done already justified it, and are pretty much looking for an excuse to lose it....
Thank you for blessing my post with a response.

i am well aware of this.

I believe i usually say we cant be wreckless because of the youth.
we cant just shoot from the hip.

but id be lion if i expect someone to do it because it should be done.

control at all times, huh bruh?
interesting.
i still fucks with you tho

I ain’t no killer and I would rather not deal with niggas and their shit.
you dont have a choice once the other person makes up their mind to fuck with you.

its great to think you would be big enough to move along....but you dont know what will trigger you.

Thank you for blessing my post with a response.

i am well aware of this.

I believe i usually say we cant be wreckless because of the youth.
we cant just shoot from the hip.

but id be lion if i expect someone to do it because it should be done.

control at all times, huh bruh?
interesting.
i still fucks with you tho
do you not place an expectation of greatness on everything you do?

or do you walk into important tasks expecting to just shit all over it?

oh shit someone is keeping my kids from me...

iight imma go out and fuck this up as much as humanly possible and make sure that there's 0% chance i actually get my kids in the end.....

im not saying anyone is to blame for what he said...but we cant act like people cant be pushed.

should he have said it no.
but with all the killing of people going on......can we really act like people got control besides him?
He was wrong in what he said. emotional reaction to wanting his son to be there during an emotional time.

she knew it would fuck with him. so she pulled a power move.
but fuck alla dat.......he still shounldnt have said.
the child that everyone is ignoring will hear only the publics side and his mothers and since they often times align...he may just hate his dad while his dad is painted to look like a crazy man who wants to kill his mother.....but check this out.

all videos of mothers putting their lives on the line for their kids.

so let me ask you......you dont think these same mothers would try to put a bullet in your head you try to take their kids?

no one of the ladies here would allow a nigga to not bring their child back.....and God forbid it did happen.....and the nigga on the phone.....do you really think you gonna be calmly not saying......"youz a dead nigga walking"

can we keep it buck?
again im not saying hes right....but place yourself in his shoes is all im asking.

I mean, you said there are plenty of people to blame. What are you referring to, if you're not saying that anyone else is to blame for what he said? There are plenty of people to blame for what exactly? Just trying on the same page.

As far as the underlined, that's irrelevant. Because if a nigga kept a woman's child away from him and she threatened to put a bullet in her head, I'd be in here saying the exact same thing about HER.

As far as me putting myself in his shoes, I got a son an a daughter on the way. I can honestly say that there is nothing that can be said to me that will result in my threatening to kill my baby moms. I can say that for 100% certain. You know why? Because I don't let my emotions control my actions or the words that come out of my mouth.

That hoe shit.

I understand "NOW" that's your style which is I said that in my post. Sometimes that is called and other times its really like
giphy.gif
nah it always fits because it comes back to perspective.
most people dont want to acknowledge that....their perspective could be wrong because of whatever other shit effected them in life.

its easy to say he wrong, he said it and anyone who says otherwise is a killer supporter too.
but the conversation about why we here....thats the hard part. cuz now you gotta think and question.

i just find it amazing the lack of empathy we have as a society and the ultra sensitivity towards certain topics or areas of topics.

oh shit someone is keeping my kids from me...

iight imma go out and fuck this up as much as humanly possible and make sure that there's 0% chance i actually get my kids in the end.....
i see where you going with it.....
no one is saying its right.

but these are also reason dudes dont fight for their kids and kids have alot of missing fathers.
we are witnessing one the extreme examples.

but yall still missing it because you are stuck on the end result.

bruh.....thsi is a big ass game thats hurting more people than you think...but you see it and maybe dont want to acknowledge it.

if he walked away from the bullshit...he soft for not fighting for his kid.
if he fought for his kid and lost....than its more stress on him because now she will really fuck with him.
if he wins his kid(i hate this saying) his child can or could be mentally poisoned against him.

this goes so many ways........so many.....but think about your post.....i get the sarcasm.
but if this man needed help? who helped him or who didnt?

were are the elders in this situation?

fine he said it. it was foul.
fuck him for that.
hes more wrong because he got verbally extreme

cool.
now what?
whats the solution?

nah it always fits because it comes back to perspective.
most people dont want to acknowledge that....their perspective could be wrong because of whatever other shit effected them in life.

its easy to say he wrong, he said it and anyone who says otherwise is a killer supporter too.
but the conversation about why we here....thats the hard part. cuz now you gotta think and question.

i just find it amazing the lack of empathy we have as a society and the ultra sensitivity towards certain topics or areas of topics.

It doesn't always fit cause some shit is just that plain and black and white.

The bold is the shit that always gets me though. The leaps and extremes folks take just because someone has a slightly different take on a situation than they do. When things start to go in that direction its not even worth discussing anymore IMO.

I don't find it amazing because folks is selfish as shit for real. I mean everybody when I say that. There are things everyone chooses NOT to be selfish about but for the most part people selfish as shit and if it ain't affecting them well its "Fuck that shit" majority of the time. When it really comes down to it majority of people don't really care about another persons or group of peoples issues "I got my own shit to worry about" is what we mostly hear. I'm guilty of it as well

i've told my sisters ...in private... they was wilding before
and thats all im asking and saying.

this is it.

but how many dont.

what if you never said anything?

even if they still did shit to hurt the dad......shouldnt you are the male family member press her before he presses her?

is your nieces and nephews not worth it?

It doesn't always fit cause some shit is just that plain and black and white.

The bold is the shit that always gets me though. The leaps and extremes folks take just because someone has a slightly different take on a situation than they do. When things start to go in that direction its not even worth discussing anymore IMO.

I don't find it amazing because folks is selfish as shit for real. I mean everybody when I say that. There are things everyone chooses NOT to be selfish about but for the most part people selfish as shit and if it ain't affecting them well its "Fuck that shit" majority of the time. When it really comes down to it majority of people don't really care about another persons or group of peoples issues "I got my own shit to worry about" is what we mostly hear. I'm guilty of it as well
exactly.
so when you have your own shit to worry about ......the shit you allowed to blow up...how mad can you really be?

shit is just crazy to me how people dont want people fucking with their family but allow family fuckery to fuck with someones elses family using their own family.
making it all pointless.

exactly.
so when you have your own shit to worry about ......the shit you allowed to blow up...how mad can you really be?

shit is just crazy to me how people dont want people fucking with their family but allow family fuckery to fuck with someones elses family using their own family.
making it all pointless.

SELFISHNESS it really is that simple

do you not place an expectation of greatness on everything you do?

or do you walk into important tasks expecting to just shit all over it?
why touch anything and not expect greatness?
i actually dont shit on anything...but i do hold myself and others with potential to a high standard.

unlike some of my peers.....i would rather someone expect me to do better and be better vs being ok with be giving up, not trying or claiming mediocre is sufficient.

Back