Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

1. Then tell me what he's trying to do

2. Re: the bolded - Apparently not.

His point IMO is that yes Cousins is wrong whether the shit was a real threat or not but where was all this vitriol and commentary for her playing games with a kid to get back at the father over that period time he used as an example. In the hypothetical example he using he's saying that she was wrong all those times but nobody had shit to say about her wrongs but even though he wrong for the threat now everybody got shit to say about the father wrong when he's reached his wits end with the wrongs that is being done to him as a father by the mother.

Yes the threat is fucked up but just as fucked up is her actions in using a child as a play thing to get back at the father for whatever reason.

This is shit @DOS_patos does. I know the thread is completely about what Cousins did but that nigga likes to bring up shit that wasn't involved in what the thread was started about.

His point IMO is that yes Cousins is wrong whether the shit was a real threat or not but where was all this vitriol and commentary for her playing games with a kid to get back at the father over that period time he used as an example. In the hypothetical example he using he's saying that she was wrong all those times but nobody had shit to say about her wrongs but even though he wrong for the threat now everybody got shit to say about the father wrong when he's reached his wits end with the wrongs that is being done to him as a father by the mother.

Yes the threat is fucked up but just as fucked up is her actions in using a child as a play thing to get back at the father for whatever reason.

This is shit @DOS_patos does. I know the thread is completely about what Cousins did but that nigga likes to bring up shit that wasn't involved in what the thread was started about.

What do you mean 'Where was it'? Literally in my first post, I asked what reason she could possibly have for not letting his kid come to the wedding and that she's petty as fuck.

What do you mean 'Nobody had shit to say about her wrongs'? Fam what are you even talking about? Serious question. Ya lost me.

And we're all talking about Boogie and what he did...because the thread is about what he did. Somebody make a thread about his shitty baby moms and I'll be on there flaming her dumb ass.

Here's my point. When someone does something really shitty and foul, but we start talking about all the things that SOMEONE ELSE did, it undermines the shitty act of the person we're talking about. Let's say you're right and nobody at all talked to that broad about keeping their kid away from him. And that he's been dealing with it for years. THAT'S 100% IRRELEVANT TO BOOGIE THREATENING TO KILL HER.

Oh you one of them tit for tat niggas.

The thread question was 'Is boogie fair or foul for threatening to kill his baby moms'. You acknowledge that there is just some shit that you don't say and that 'I'm gonna put a bullet through your head' is on that last. So you understand that it's foul. You spent the last 10 pages trying to stress the fact that she said some foul shit too.

The fuck is wrong with you niggas, man?

It's like niggas won't take responsibility for NOTHING. You are responsible for the words that come out of your mouth. I don't give a fuck what someone says to you. Outside of them threatening to kill YOU or you or your loved ones safety is at stake, there is no good reason to threaten to kill your baby moms.

Also, MORE THAN ONE THING CAN BE TRUE. She's a bird who is petty and dumb as shit...and Boogie dumb ass is foul for threatening to shoot her in the head. If you niggas can't understand that, I dunno what else to tell you.

Hopefully somebody gets through to you niggas before you end up in the joint for making terroristic threats, telling the judge 'But she made me mad!'.
yea...you getting old.
you missed a lot if you saying this.

but no one is saying what he said is ok.
not sure where thats coming from...

im saying no one wants to get involved until a nigga done had it. but where was all this love for family before then?
a brother not wanting his sister touched by a crazy nigga should have the same energy for his sister not allow his nephew to see his father.
both family and both can be fucked up because of someone else.

im saying its alot of people to blame here......and it shouldnt get to this point....just like i always do.
i dont like the end results so i would like to call out those who helped to get to this point like they didnt see it but now want to jump out with a shield and sword.

same shit like fires in brazil.

shit burning and when your oxygen is threatened...now niggas want to buy buckets and head to the creek.
all after the fact.

What do you mean 'Where was it'? Literally in my first post, I asked what reason she could possibly have for not letting his kid come to the wedding and that she's petty as fuck.

What do you mean 'Nobody had shit to say about her wrongs'? Fam what are you even talking about? Serious question. Ya lost me.

And we're all talking about Boogie and what he did...because the thread is about what he did. Somebody make a thread about his shitty baby moms and I'll be on there flaming her dumb ass.

Here's my point. When someone does something really shitty and foul, but we start talking about all the things that SOMEONE ELSE did, it undermines the shitty act of the person we're talking about. Let's say you're right and nobody at all talked to that broad about keeping their kid away from him. And that he's been dealing with it for years. THAT'S 100% IRRELEVANT TO BOOGIE THREATENING TO KILL HER.

You just choosing to be stuck on the shit you only want to see.

I ain't read the rest of your post cause its not even worth it. We done here.

LMAO!!!!!!

its my style homie.

it point out how niggas aint really about that life....they only about the end result and reacting when the lights come on.
it tells alot about alot of people.

you should hear my wife and I argue.....she be pissed over shit i bring up from 2011. but it be relevant to the present.

:ualreadyknow:

it drives people crazy but its clear who wants to fix problems because of how they acknowledge or ignore the past or focus only on how they feel.

cant build of fix if you dont know what the true problem is.

Let me cook

yea...you getting old.
you missed a lot if you saying this.

but no one is saying what he said is ok.
not sure where thats coming from...

im saying no one wants to get involved until a nigga done had it. but where was all this love for family before then?
a brother not wanting his sister touched by a crazy nigga should have the same energy for his sister not allow his nephew to see his father.
both family and both can be fucked up because of someone else.

im saying its alot of people to blame here......and it shouldnt get to this point....just like i always do.
i dont like the end results so i would like to call out those who helped to get to this point like they didnt see it but now want to jump out with a shield and sword.

same shit like fires in brazil.

shit burning and when your oxygen is threatened...now niggas want to buy buckets and head to the creek.
all after the fact.

Honestly, I was with you until the bolded, fam. That's where we disagree.

NOBODY is responsible for the words that come out of your mouth but YOU. There is one person to blame for Boogie threatening to kill his baby moms. And that's Boogie.

There are levels to foul behavior. Threatening to kill someone is definitely not the same level as not allowing a parent to see their kid.
if you are a mother......WITH your child.....
i hope you never feel whats its like to have someone keep your child away from you.

Yea all I was saying is if that was my sister, my FIRST question would honestly be why tf cant that man have his son at his wedding and is there anything I can do to make that happen. If it's a petty reason then I probably ain't getting involved. If she don't see she wrong fuck I'm getting involved to tell that man he wrong for. Especially if this been going on. If she not wrong then that's different. But I'm not encouraging that behavior at all from her, that's his child. I don't play that shit.

LMAO!!!!!!

its my style homie.

it point out how niggas aint really about that life....they only about the end result and reacting when the lights come on.
it tells alot about alot of people.

you should hear my wife and I argue.....she be pissed over shit i bring up from 2011. but it be relevant to the present.

:ualreadyknow:

it drives people crazy but its clear who wants to fix problems because of how they acknowledge or ignore the past or focus only on how they feel.

cant build of fix if you dont know what the true problem is.

Let me cook

I understand "NOW" that's your style which is I said that in my post. Sometimes that is called and other times its really like
giphy.gif

Godfather said it best.

"Women and children can be careless, but that is a luxury men cannot afford."

No matter how frustrated you get.... Especially with the kids..... Us men..... Can't be careless.

Call it whatever you want.

Threatening to kill your baby mom is not a good look and THE ONLY reason we discussing this right now.....

Men can't be careless

Godfather said it best.

"Women and children can be careless, but that is a luxury men cannot afford."

No matter how frustrated you get.... Especially with the kids..... Us men..... Can't be careless.

Call it whatever you want.

Threatening to kill your baby mom is not a good look and THE ONLY reason we discussing this right now.....

Men can't be careless

But...but...she mad me angry!!! RAAAWRRRRR!!!!!!!

Yea all I was saying is if that was my sister, my FIRST question would honestly be why tf cant that man have his son at his wedding and is there anything I can do to make that happen. If it's a petty reason then I probably ain't getting involved. If she don't see she wrong fuck I'm getting involved to tell that man he wrong for. Especially if this been going on. If she not wrong then that's different. But I'm not encouraging that behavior at all from her, that's his child. I don't play that shit.
i've told my sisters ...in private... they was wilding before

Women know the right buttons to push. A man at his breaking point and has come to the end of his road about a situation will say anything to vent and drive home his emotions. I think dude was just expressing how much he hates her but chose those words. Saying that, he wanted to let her know how evil she has become and he has at the end of his rope. Men will do that with their babymamas. Playing a dangerous game, both sides.

Both parties are destructive to one another. He should have gotten someone, like his grandmother/brother/mother etc to ask for the kid or something. I did not like that move from him.

Boogie has to be smarter than this, and the baby mamma has to stop being evil and vindictive. I am sure both parties are blessed and live a good life

Honestly, I was with you until the bolded, fam. That's where we disagree.

NOBODY is responsible for the words that come out of your mouth but YOU. There is one person to blame for Boogie threatening to kill his baby moms. And that's Boogie.
im not saying anyone is to blame for what he said...but we cant act like people cant be pushed.

should he have said it no.
but with all the killing of people going on......can we really act like people got control besides him?
He was wrong in what he said. emotional reaction to wanting his son to be there during an emotional time.

she knew it would fuck with him. so she pulled a power move.
but fuck alla dat.......he still shounldnt have said.
the child that everyone is ignoring will hear only the publics side and his mothers and since they often times align...he may just hate his dad while his dad is painted to look like a crazy man who wants to kill his mother.....but check this out.

all videos of mothers putting their lives on the line for their kids.

so let me ask you......you dont think these same mothers would try to put a bullet in your head you try to take their kids?

no one of the ladies here would allow a nigga to not bring their child back.....and God forbid it did happen.....and the nigga on the phone.....do you really think you gonna be calmly not saying......"youz a dead nigga walking"

can we keep it buck?
again im not saying hes right....but place yourself in his shoes is all im asking.

Back