Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

I get into with my baby mom from time to time. Never threatened death tho it ain’t that hard not to say that. I get being pissed but we all know that ain’t a valid excuse

I women threatening to keep your child away is like a threat on your life.

I see dudes face when that shit is said. Dude souls just leave.

That’s dramatic af. Like niggas be acting like fathers have no rights. Don’t even gotta deal with that. Get the paperwork

I don’t want to speculate so I can’t judge

To me, the way he asked insinuated he knew the answer

So I’m thinking opposed to asking “can he”, “what will it take to get my son to attend my wedding, this means a lot to me and I’d like him there”

To go from can he come and when the answer is no, that extreme ain’t cool and I stand on these hoes not being shit but I point to shit like that as the reason

Threatening to take somebody life is some hoe shit. Ima show your ass before I say some hoe shit like that out my mouth. Too many niggas is emotional and niggas don’t call that shit out. If we emotional and they emotional, we ain’t the yin to the yang, we scissoring

Strong point

it takes ALOT of work, but a man can get his child from a toxic or even a petty ass parent.

again, that kinda work takes a lot of determination, patrince, and self control.....

it takes real work...

some men built for that shit, a lot not

however threatening to kill them over the phone...

that ain't gonna do it.....counterproductive like a mf

And right after that convo we need to have the convo on " when women do this, is it different when they don't see their grandchild?"

Fuck it, y'all niggas already went down the road. Let's unpack.

You know what I be wondering? At the point that two people break up, how does it get from that point to it automatically being assumed that mom is keeping the kid and dad will have 'visitation' rights, or whatever?

Somebody walk me through that. Because I personally don't get it.

I mean the people who got bms we all go through shit. How many of y’all said y’all was gonna kill her tho on the phone knowing she crazy?

Fuck it, y'all niggas already went down the road. Let's unpack.

You know what I be wondering? At the point that two people break up, how does it get from that point to it automatically being assumed that mom is keeping the kid and dad will have 'visitation' rights, or whatever?

Somebody walk me through that. Because I personally don't get it.
you know who much shit the average dude gotta take from a talking shit woman BEFORE they break up..

i'm assuming a whole lot here, but at the point the shit over with, niggaz jut don't wanna fight no more, the shit over with... they don't wanna hear thei mouth.. but woman be loving that back and forth engagement, and they know niggaz gonna ahve to call about the kids..

so when they do it's argument..

so in order to avoid the constant nagin,and arguing, a lotta dudes just fall back from seeing the kids too.....

that's just some cases... or most niggaz i know who be like they ain't tryna hear their baby mother mouth.....

you know who much shit the average dude gotta take from a talking shit woman BEFORE they break up..

i'm assuming a whole lot here, but at the point the shit over with, niggaz jut don't wanna fight no more, the shit over with... they don't wanna hear thei mouth.. but woman be loving that back and forth engagement, and they know niggaz gonna ahve to call about the kids..

so when they do it's argument..

so in order to avoid the constant nagin,and arguing, a lotta dudes just fall back from seeing the kids too.....

that's just some cases... or most niggaz i know who be like they ain't tryna hear their baby mother mouth.....

So niggas let their desire to not hear their baby moms bitching override their need to be with their children. Absolute fuck nigga shit, but ok. But that's not even what I'm talking about.

I mean how does it even get to the point that he's having to call her to try to see the kid? How does the woman always end up the one with custody? Why not joint 50/50 custody from the jump? I guess that's my question.

It seems like when two people break up, there is never a convo about custody. The convo is usually him asking 'When can I see my son?'. Why is it usually just assumed by both parties that mom is gonna be the primary custodial parent?

So niggas let their desire to not hear their baby moms bitching override their need to be with their children. Absolute fuck nigga shit, but ok. But that's not even what I'm talking about.

I mean how does it even get to the point that he's having to call her to try to see the kid? How does the woman always end up the one with custody? Why not joint 50/50 custody from the jump? I guess that's my question.

It seems like when two people break up, there is never a convo about custody. The convo is usually him asking 'When can I see my son?'. Why is it usually just assumed by both parties that mom is gonna be the primary custodial parent?
because the courts typically award custody to the mother out of default

also woman tend to go in for benefits, and the first thing they establish is custody. they make sure the kid lives wit the mom, and then they strt hitting the dad for child support...

then they award the mom benefits

So niggas let their desire to not hear their baby moms bitching override their need to be with their children. Absolute fuck nigga shit,
peace of mind is everything......

i can't say i would be that way, but i can understand not wanting to deal with a person who is literally driving you insane..

how can you be there for your kids, if every conversation with their mom is arguing and screaming....

niggaz rather not see thier kids, than for their kids to see them always arguing and screaming and fighting with their mom

Back