Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

been meaning to say this for a while

but since I went through a lil situation with my daughter's mother, I ALWAYS assume im being recorded so I talk to her accordingly.

I've never recorded her even though we live in a state where one does not have to give consent to being recorded, and with me knowing that, as frustrated, upset, angry that I've been at various times, I ALWAYS made sure I didnt say anything that could come back to haunt me in the event she actually went through with one of her many threats about recording me.

We're on much better terms these days, but im still cautious on what I say to her over phone.

Boogie, while i understand was noticeably upset, he could've handled that situation a lot better than he did.

Then there is the layer with his now new wife? How does she feel about him doing this
i see them scrappin at some point.

because the bm is doing this and it also disrupts the wifes home.
and the ladies can be more territorial than men.

i went thru shit like this tooo....SURPRISE!.
i went about it a whole different way and got my point across and i was the one threatened to be shot.

lol....

Aight then, nigga. You called down the thunder, now you got it! Lol.

I know mad niggas who fall into that category: They don't really want anything other than every other weekend or whatever, cuz that shit'll affect their social and financial lives too much.

I know mad niggas who fall into that category: They don't really want anything other than every other weekend or whatever, cuz that shit'll affect their social and financial lives too much.
wait....hole up.

this supposed to be in another thread right?

ill make it.....

i see them scrappin at some point.

because the bm is doing this and it also disrupts the wifes home.
and the ladies can be more territorial than men.

i went thru shit like this tooo....SURPRISE!.
i went about it a whole different way and got my point across and i was the one threatened to be shot.

lol....
i seriously hope it doesnt come to that

those two females dont have ANYTHING to do with each other. Hopefully, the wife will just try to positively support Boogie and help him remain calm and rational.

But who said he didn't have the right to be in his feelings? I don't get that part.

Niggas is taking saying he shouldn't threaten to shoot her as saying he doesn't have a reason to be upset. If the only way you see for him to express that is to threaten her then that nigga got a problem.

Heres the part i dont get, and maybe one of yall can help me wit this. That 50 Cent line "Buck stabbing niggaz on camera and its ok,.cause I got the type of money to have my lawyers make the shit go away"..

These is millionaires arguing with broke women who's only source of income is them. You can't find a high price lawyer to bury her ass? But a felon can stab a nigga in the chest wit a fork and do no time?

once i thought about it....i dont even know how to word the shit to get participation.
@AP21 @Chicity
yall need to make the thread.

help out the site.

Heres the part i dont get, and maybe one of yall can help me wit this. That 50 Cent line "Buck stabbing niggaz on camera and its ok,.cause I got the type of money to have my lawyers make the shit go away"..

These is millionaires arguing with broke women who's only source of income is them. You can't find a high price lawyer to bury her ass? But a felon can stab a nigga in the chest wit a fork and do no time?
one is smarter with money

Niggas is taking saying he shouldn't threaten to shoot her as saying he doesn't have a reason to be upset. If the only way you see for him to express that is to threaten her then that nigga got a problem.

Yeah it sounded like that's what you meant. Naw, nobody is saying that at all. Of course he has reason to be upset. But just because you're angry don mean you gotta spaz out and lose control.

That's legit female shit. Boogie gotta tighten up.

But does he have the right to be fuming mad? Of course.

Naw fuck all that. Chop it up in here about it.
cool...

man i often try to encourage people to go for their child but alot of dudes dont want to.
they assume the mother is doing a good enough job or they dont have time or money.....

i never understood this...because if the mother made a way...shouldnt a man be able to too?
so at times i can understand a womans anger towards the father.....

The criminal court system and the family court system are TOTALLY different animals.

That being the case, who needs to feel sorry for a nigga with every legal means to correct that issue. Instead he wanna threaten a bird by phone.
try to see it like this.......

his a rich dude. might be taking care of everyone in his family.

the lasy thing he wants to think about is spending more money just to see his child.....but that could just be his reaction from the hip.

cool...

man i often try to encourage people to go for their child but alot of dudes dont want to.
they assume the mother is doing a good enough job or they dont have time or money.....

i never understood this...because if the mother made a way...shouldnt a man be able to too?
so at times i can understand a womans anger towards the father.....

Yeah I've realized that a lot of niggas really have no idea how to take care of their own children.

try to see it like this.......

his a rich dude. might be taking care of everyone in his family.

the lasy thing he wants to think about is spending more money just to see his child.....but that could just be his reaction from the hip.

If I gotta choose between paying whatever to be able to see my kid and paying for my mom to get a deck put on the back of her house...guess who ain't getting no new deck?

Back