Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

Yeah I've realized that a lot of niggas really have no idea how to take care of their own children.
yet want to play the angle of she not allowing me to be a father.

if more women suck it up and say......"ok, fuck this. Im going on vacation for a month. you do all this shit im out".

i wonder how many dudes could pick right up after like a few days and not disrupt the child{s} everyday living patterns.

If I gotta choose between paying whatever to be able to see my kid and paying for my mom to get a deck put on the back of her house...guess who ain't getting no new deck?
yea....i had to give up alot of vacations and hangouts and romantic nights.....for school shit...concerts, PTA meetings, girlscouts....football games. endless shit.

i actually begin to look forward to some of it....
so at times i have a short tolerance for dudes that be on some hangout but didnt see my kid and didnt try cuz she aint call me type shit.

yea....i had to give up alot of vacations and hangouts and romantic nights.....for school shit...concerts, PTA meetings, girlscouts....football games. endless shit.

i actually begin to look forward to some of it....
so at times i have a short tolerance for dudes that be on some hangout but didnt see my kid and didnt try cuz she aint call me type shit.

I deadass couldn't be friends with a nigga who just decided to not take care of or raise his kids.

if more women suck it up and say......"ok, fuck this. Im going on vacation for a month. you do all this shit im out".

i wonder how many dudes could pick right up after like a few days and not disrupt the child{s} everyday living patterns.

Women gotta take responsibility for some of that, though. When my homie had his daughter, he was telling me how he ain't have to change diapers or feed the kid really or do anything at all with her because his wife was so attached to the kid and would be scared for her to be out of her sight and wouldn't 'let' him do much.

He was talking like he was winning in that situation. Like naw my nigga, you need to be able to take are of every need your child has, just like her. I wish my son's mom would tell me I couldn't take his ass out with me to lunch or my homie's crib or whatever. Fuck outta here.

That being the case, who needs to feel sorry for a nigga with every legal means to correct that issue. Instead he wanna threaten a bird by phone.

I've seen countless comments over the years about how the court system costs and can drain you financially. Or that if the mom needs so much financial help why don't the kid live with fad full time. This is a perfect scenario. Boogie is a millionaire many times over...he can fight for custody in court.

Women gotta take responsibility for some of that, though. When my homie had his daughter, he was telling me how he ain't have to change diapers or feed the kid really or do anything at all with her because his wife was so attached to the kid and would be scared for her to be out of her sight and wouldn't 'let' him do much.

He was talking like he was winning in that situation. Like naw my nigga, you need to be able to take are of every need your child has, just like her. I wish my son's mom would tell me I couldn't take his ass out with me to lunch or my homie's crib or whatever. Fuck outta here.
right....lol.

dudes be like...man having a kid is sweet.
their attachment is having the mom get all the clothes together and diaperbag ready and handing over the kid.

man dudes be calling the mom in the doctors offices cuz they dont know shit...smdh

but then get mad at how wild the kids are out here

Women like her create the Tommy Sotomayors and Corey Holcombs and other vocal "black bitch haters" of the world.

@Goldie
@Duwop
@AP21
and whoever else uses social media.

im curious to the replys you guys get on your time limes with the question "could a father give the mother a 1 month child break and hold it down proper?"

@Goldie
@Duwop
@AP21
and whoever else uses social media.

im curious to the replys you guys get on your time limes with the question "could a father give the mother a 1 month child break and hold it down proper?"
I ain't popping like that on social media but I know I could

Back