• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Sooo question….

View attachment 690780 This nigga spit on you and start doin’ this shit….how y’all fighting him?! Lmaooooo

You gonna be runnin’ around in circles tryin’ to look your assailant in tha eye??

:lol10:

"AYO STAND STILL NIG...YO! STAND STILL! BRUH I'M TRYIN TO LOOK YOU IN THE EYES SO I CAN FIGHT YOU FAIRLY! STAND...AYE STAN...ayo I think I'm gettin dizzy lookin at hi..." *passes out*

Some in here think just because somebody is in your direct eye line it can’t be considered a sucker punch.

1395151250476.gif

HOW DARE JOKER FIGHT BACK! The nerve of him. I thought Europeans are suppose to have more class than that?

Y'all niggaz don't hoop....
Y'all niggaz don't fight.....

As a nigga who grew up hooping and fighting, and.... Being an absolute HACK on the court..... Everything about this entire exchange was normal shit in a physical game.

It don't need this much break down. It ain't got that many levels. A elbow was met with a shove... And that shit is routine in a tough game.

Like why the fuck y'all go so hard about shit y'all don't even care about. When the last time you got fouled on a play??

I done seen plenty niggaz throw the whole ball at a nigga head for undercutting him and try to walk away like shit ain't happen.

All things considered.... That was light. I might have slammed a nigga for elbowing me then turning his back like shit is sweet.

All that considered........that white boy still more than likely racist as shit, so I hope they keep going in on him on social media. This shit funny 🤣😂😂

You act like he HAD NO CHOICE but to shove him. He could've done a million different things that dont hurt his TEAM
Hell, he could've done a million things besides doing it when a man's back is turned.

Shit was as bad as when Chuck threw the ball at Shaq's head

Ennh…it’s sports…nigga push people from behind all tha time…rarely see a sports “retaliation” occur face to face…

But since we wanna make this into regular non sports related shit lets say you walking somewhere…and somebody comes up behind you and trips you and immediately turns around and starts walking away from you….are running in front of them to “confront them” or are you jumping up and snuffin’em??
If I ever got to put a man down, he'll know it's coming and he'll know why.

Yall in here talking about impulse but all what I'm really 'hearing' is emotion. I'm in no way saying what Markieff did was right but reacting that way to that shove shows how soft Jokic really is. And jumping to twitter to dry snitch about "threats" is soft as baby shit.

If I ever got to put a man down, he'll know it's coming and he'll know why.

Yall in here talking about impulse but all what I'm really 'hearing' is emotion. I'm in no way saying what Markieff did was right but reacting that way to that shove shows how soft Jokic really is. And jumping to twitter to dry snitch about "threats" is soft as baby shit.
I am sure he knew why it happened lol

Back