• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Id fight that nigga on sight if i felt violated

I wouldn't have the INSTNCT to ram into a man from behind.
There's a certain mentality that goes with that action, which yall fail to realize
Thats the same thing bruh

Unless you saying you will inform him of what youre about to do.

If you get in front of him and swing its the same action. Youre putting hands on him without him knowing.

Its the same thing and not sure why thats hard for you to understand

Id fight that nigga on sight if i felt violated

I wouldn't have the INSTNCT to ram into a man from behind. There's a certain mentality that goes with that action, which yall fail to realize

Lol when you fight a war are you gonna do it fairly? Or to win?

I'm sitting here telling this nigga that as an official, I can't view things through the lenses of color of their skin and he still not even trying to see my pov as an official.

This no different from when y'all be trying to say the meanest shit to Hellczar then when he go lower, y'all throw ya hands back like "what did I do?"

Cuz these niggas bitches man literally talk and talk and talk

I better not hear of any of you cowards reporting me to the Mods for invading your stupid threads and hurting your digital feelings. I see some of you in here. Punks.

that 7 foot 300 pound ox did a running shoulder block into a man's a back BECAUSE his back was turned. He took advantage of that.. it was cowardly.

But that's really ok with niggas..

Id absolutely get my lick back but i can tell you i wouldn't attack from the back cuz that's a sign of cowardice. While yall are so busy justifying it ask yourselves what joker have done that had Morris not turned his back?? Go back and look at how deliberate joker was. He would've done something different face to face

So you think he did cause he a coward and not getting his hit back

Back