Was the push from behind fair or foul?

• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
that 7 foot 300 pound ox did a running shoulder block into a man's a back BECAUSE his back was turned. He took advantage of that.. it was cowardly.

But that's really ok with niggas..

Id absolutely get my lick back but i can tell you i wouldn't attack from the back cuz that's a sign of cowardice. While yall are so busy justifying it ask yourselves what joker have done that had Morris not turned his back?? Go back and look at how deliberate joker was. He would've done something different face to face

that 7 foot 300 pound ox did a running shoulder block into a man's a back BECAUSE his back was turned. He took advantage of that.. it was cowardly.

But that's really ok with niggas..

Id absolutely get my lick back but i can tell you i wouldn't attack from the back cuz that's a sign of cowardice. While yall are so busy justifying it ask yourselves what joker have done that had Morris not turned his back?? Go back and look at how deliberate joker was. He would've done something differently face to face

How would you get your "hit back"?

Are you going to inform him you about to get him back? And why wait to get back at him?

You ever been in some shit? Legit question

I really wanna know the bolded

How would you get your "hit back"?

Are you going to inform him you about to get him back? And why wait to get back at him?

You ever been in some shit? Legit question

I really wanna know the bolded
That's irrelevant to shoving a man in the back

100% irrelevant

In the sports section @Mister @Dwayne @AP2.0 see nothing wrong with this white boy shoving a brother from behind after the brother gave him an elbow nudge, what yall think?

Ehhh cheap shot for cheap shot niggas don’t owe you no fair ones in reality but most folks ain’t trying to fight dirty unless they have too. But as adults we also know nobody owes you fairness in a situation of violence

Some of yall let yall character show.

If a man do some bitch-ass shit to you, you match his bitch-ass behavior by also behaving like a bitch? Is that what you saying?

Lol no nogga but if you hit me I’m hit you back. You elbow me I’m elbow you back. How else will you learn to keep hands to self. Y’all noggas man

You didnt answer the question.

If I asked you whats 5+5 and you said its a number, technically you would be right but still really did answer the question
Id fight that nigga on sight if i felt violated

I wouldn't have the INSTNCT to ram into a man from behind. There's a certain mentality that goes with that action, which yall fail to realize

Back