Was the push from behind fair or foul?

• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
"Good sir...I did not appreciate the rib shot. But since thy back is turnt, it would be against my gentleman character to retaliate. Many blessings be upon thee. Good day."

Lol!!
rocketsoy0.gif

Both the Morris twins got a rep for cheap shots so the initial rib shot was right up their alley. And Jokic was within his right to retaliate. Dude shouldn't have just assumed if you hit somebody in their ribs they won't try and get you back. That was dumb on his part

Both the Morris twins got a rep for cheap shots so the initial rib shot was right up their alley. And Jokic was within his right to retaliate. Dude shouldn't have just assumed if you hit somebody in their ribs they won't try and get you back. That was dumb on his part
These the same mofuckas that tried to chock their coach in Phoenix what is happening 😂😂

Wasn’t you just talking about personal responsibility?

Morris gotta live by your words right?
Son we are talking about a quote from a fictitious book. And if you live by the mantra of 'Eye for an Eye', then you don't stop at one. You take both out and now you and your opponent are blind. But you still salty because I sonned you in the other thread. You dreamt about me last night, didn't you son?

Son we are talking about a quote from a fictitious book. And if you live by the mantra of 'Eye for an Eye', then you don't stop at one. You take both out and now you and your opponent are blind. But you still salty because I sonned you in the other thread. You dreamt about me last night, didn't you son?

Are you okay? Are you delusional? Are you forgetful? Maybe alzheimers?

Because you didnt son anything because I never said anything to your regarding that in any thread.

It will be okay. You'll be aight.

:word?:
Excuse me sir. I know you just rammed your shoulder into my ribs but I would like to engage you in a 1v1 battle would you please accept my proposal

Bruh I wanted to say something similar.

Morris turned his back immediately, fuck was he suppose to do, tap him on the shoulder tell him to turn around so he can push him face-to-face

Bruh I wanted to say something similar.

Morris turned his back immediately, fuck was he suppose to do, tap him on the shoulder tell him to turn around so he can push him face-to-face
Jokic couldve shoved him with 2 hands but he ran and bulled into him with a shoulder.. that's unnecessary

You can tell the folks who never got into something, weather playing organized or street ball.

200.gif

Nope, never over street ball.

I say that cause the way Morris landed could've fucked up his shoulder, arm, or jaw. What's Jokic going to do when he's missing games? I'm only thinking professionally .🤷‍♂️

Back