• Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
The race factor isn't the issue but it makes it even worse that yall cape

But im not surprised cuz i know where im at
Fam, is that you in the OP using "white boy shoving a brother" 🤔

You brought in the color of their skin which again speaks to your bias in the situation and the fact you haven't edited tells me you are viewing this indeed as a racial issue.

So basically nothing is missing. Oh ok

Looks like ho shit to me. He could've did the same shit back. You can't tell somebody how to retaliate but I've never seen anyone attack someone from behind in all my years of playing sports and I've seen some crazy shit.

Most people if they're smart would just wait on the next play and go even harder.

Ennh…it’s sports…nigga push people from behind all tha time…rarely see a sports “retaliation” occur face to face…

But since we wanna make this into regular non sports related shit lets say you walking somewhere…and somebody comes up behind you and trips you and immediately turns around and starts walking away from you….are running in front of them to “confront them” or are you jumping up and snuffin’em??

So basically nothing is missing. Oh ok

Looks like ho shit to me. He could've did the same shit back. You can't tell somebody how to retaliate but I've never seen anyone attack someone from behind in all my years of playing sports and I've seen some crazy shit.

Most people if they're smart would just wait on the next play and go even harder.

So only one person did hoe shit in your opinion?

And the other player knew he was about to get a running shoulder into his ribs?

I'm sitting here telling this nigga that as an official, I can't view things through the lenses of color of their skin and he still not even trying to see my pov as an official.

This no different from when y'all be trying to say the meanest shit to Hellczar then when he go lower, y'all throw ya hands back like "what did I do?"

So only one person did hoe shit in your opinion?

And the other player knew he was about to get a running shoulder into his ribs?
It's sports. The first one is still a foul but obviously dude made it seem like he was making a play. The second one wasn't that at all. Jokic had all rights to be mad. It just looks more bitch made cause morris back was completely turned

Fam, is that you in the OP using "white boy shoving a brother" 🤔

You brought in the color of their skin which again speaks to your bias in the situation and the fact you haven't edited tells me you are viewing this indeed as a racial issue.
Ehh i didn't put race in the title tho, so i don't view it as the primary issue

The cowardly action is the issue

However race SHOULD factor in how we marginalized people view this... but again i know where I'm at

It's sports. The first one is still a foul but obviously dude made it seem like he was making a play. The second one wasn't that at all. Jokic had all rights to be mad. It just looks more bitch made cause morris back was completely turned

No he didn’t. Nobody in basketball makes a play by running and launching your shoulder into some ribs that had their hands up.

you played ball?

Back