Was the push from behind fair or foul?

• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
It's sports. The first one is still a foul but obviously dude made it seem like he was making a play. The second one wasn't that at all. Jokic had all rights to be mad. It just looks more bitch made cause morris back was completely turned
The context is Morris thought he was gonna get that for free Jokic acted immediately.. was he suppose to say excuse me good sir i didnt take a liking to your ridiculous foul please turn around by all means

The context is Morris thought he was gonna get that for free Jokic acted immediately.. was he suppose to say excuse me good sir i didnt take a liking to your ridiculous foul please turn around by all means
Nope. He can react how he wants. Thread asks if it was fair or foul. To me it was foul.
I also understand reacting on triggers.

Ehh i didn't put race in the title tho, so i don't view it as the primary issue

The cowardly action is the issue

However race SHOULD factor in how we marginalized people view this... but again i know where I'm at
Don't do that. You put it in your OP which is clearly influencing your pov

And I wonder if this thread gets made of Morris cold clocks him with no retaliation and Jokic is out of the game and has to miss time because of it.

Don't have to answer cause I know you wouldn't.

Again, let's talk about THIS situation and stop making everything about black and white. We can have those discussions in those appropriate situations.

THIS one ain't it and you know it

So he was supposed to get suspended and guarantee his team lose the next game?
Fam… He shoulda restrained himself, cool.

But, in the heat of the moment, he lost it and reacted.

It ain’t like this is the conference finals and his team is down 3 games to 2.

Fam… He shoulda restrained himself, cool.

But, in the heat of the moment, he lost it and reacted.

It ain’t like this is the conference finals and his team is down 3 games to 2.
Plus, he was probably frustrated that the refs didn’t blow the whistle when HE got hit.

Back