• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

So the legends wrong too?

If this thread was about what Markieef did, there's nothing to debate. He was on some bullshit with the cheap shot, everyone agrees. Everyone also agrees he shouldn't have turned his back.

But this thread is about what the Euro did. Shaq and Chuck are probably 2 of the worst to ever speak on this topic as both are big men notoriously out of shape for their size but imposed their dominance not due to hard work and diligence primarily but the size they naturally grew to be. And again I point out,, Chuck is the same dude who threw a ball at Shaq's head out of frustration at a sloppy foul.

If this thread was about what Markieef did, there's nothing to debate. He was on some bullshit with the cheap shot, everyone agrees. Everyone also agrees he shouldn't have turned his back.

But this thread is about what the Euro did. Shaq and Chuck are probably 2 of the worst to ever speak on this topic as both are big men notoriously out of shape for their size but imposed their dominance not due to hard work and diligence primarily but the size they naturally grew to be. And again I point out,, Chuck is the same dude who threw a ball at Shaq's head out of frustration at a sloppy foul.
If this thread is about Jokic, then your opinion and Shaq and Chuck is moot.

A man is a man. Respect is not a matter of race.

Jokic was eating that game. The mfer Bam been an early candidate for DPOY couldnt do shit to Jokic.

I know the Heat was frustrated as hell and decided to send their goon to check Jokic.

Lmaooo. They aint expect that Jokic was a goon too.

Last edited:
If this thread is about Jokic, then your opinion and Shaq and Chuck is moot.

A man is a man. Respect is not a matter of race.
What I said is not a matter of opinion. What I said is a matter of fact. Point out anything I just said that can be left up to debate instead of verification.

And who the fuck is talking about race?

Back