Was the push from behind fair or foul?

• Fair: cheap shot for cheap shot

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Foul: it's cowardly to attack from behind

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ehh, I'm on the fence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
I can guarantee if you cheap shot me, I'm looking you in the face before I put you down.

Pushing a man to the ground from behind? That's what children do on the playground.

Yall keep throwing out these exaggerations of gentlemanly duels and glove slaps as if That's the only other alternative. How about running back, getting in Morris' face, and THEN knocking his ass out? If Jokic had done that, we wouldn't be talking about this shit right now. It's the fact that he responded with bitch ass behavior.

lol Some of these reactions are weird. Ya'll acting like people don't push other people from behind all the time. If you do some fucked up shit to someone and then turn around like nothing happened, that's on you. A cheap shot is when someone hits you with an unexpected attack. No attack should be unexpected after you start some shit.

People saying Jokic should have warned him. Nigga, the push was the warning. It ain't like Jokic stomped Morris out while he was on the ground. Morris was free to get up and swing if he wanted the fight, but if the push ended the conflict then it served it's purpose.

Using 'probably the worst two...' Opinion.

You referred to Jokic as Euro.

Chill out.
Are they or are they not 2 of the worst to talk when it comes to on court skirmishes based on their own histories both? Yes or no.

Euro ain't a race. Save the projecting for someone else.

Are they or are they not 2 of the worst to talk when it comes to on court skirmishes based on their own histories both? Yes or no.

Euro ain't a race. Save the projecting for someone else.
Show me credile evidence that says they are the worst to talk....

Keep playin stupid about the Euro thing...

Projecting? Got your social media pych dictionary with you today. You quoted me. Now relax before I fuck up your day.

I can guarantee if you cheap shot me, I'm looking you in the face before I put you down.

Pushing a man to the ground from behind? That's what children do on the playground.

Yall keep throwing out these exaggerations of gentlemanly duels and glove slaps as if That's the only other alternative. How about running back, getting in Morris' face, and THEN knocking his ass out? If Jokic had done that, we wouldn't be talking about this shit right now. It's the fact that he responded with bitch ass behavior.

Y’all the only ones who wanna talk about it lol in the common world this is ok because fights aren’t duels they are fights. Do it matter if I get in your face ? No

Back