Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

No one (for the most part) is justifying it. The point that is being (purposely) missed is that no one can tell someone in the heat of the moment what is or isn’t excessive, dude felt violated and he reacted how he deemed appropriate at that time. That’s why I keep saying keep your hands to yourself because you never know, somebody can pull a gun out for something stupid because they were angry in the heat of the moment.
that point was acknowledged. no one in here is advocating touching others or getting all up in their face in confrontation.
dude felt violated and he reacted how he deemed appropriate at that time. That’s why I keep saying keep your hands to yourself because you never know, somebody can pull a gun out for something stupid because they were angry in the heat of the moment.
he reacted how he deemed appropriate at that time. there you have it. issue is, it wasn't appropriate and as a adults we're accountable for our actions. it wasn't proportionate and the logic you're using is also used by people who defend shit like cops killing people. just willfully obtuse.

that point was acknowledged. no one in here is advocating touching others or getting all up in their face in confrontation.

he reacted how he deemed appropriate at that time. there you have it. issue is, it wasn't appropriate and as a adults we're accountable for our actions. it wasn't proportionate and the logic you're using is also used by people who defend shit like cops killing people. just willfully obtuse.
Right but that’s how you and I see things. But there are others that see things differently.

Now you’re using straw man arguments, what does cops killing people have to do with anything?

Right but that’s how you and I see things. But there are others that see things differently.

Now you’re using straw man arguments, what does cops killing people have to do with anything?
I don't spoon feed but you can re-read my post until it absorbs.

No one (for the most part) is justifying it. The point that is being (purposely) missed is that no one can tell someone in the heat of the moment what is or isn’t excessive, dude felt violated and he reacted how he deemed appropriate at that time. That’s why I keep saying keep your hands to yourself because you never know, somebody can pull a gun out for something stupid because they were angry in the heat of the moment.

Just cuz HE felt it wasn't excessive doesn't mean it wasn't. If u step on my shoes and i shoot and kill u, I might feel it was warranted but it was excessive and I will be spending most of my life in prison trying to justify the shit.

I know this is the net and we're all thugs and tough guys, but cut the shit. Nearly killing someone over a verbal dispute shows a lack of self control, rationale and bitchmade tendencies. Homie saw he was being recorded, any smart nigga wouldn't have done that shit. The nigga has 18 priors. Yall defending niggas who move like this? lol

Just cuz HE felt it wasn't excessive doesn't mean it wasn't. If u step on my shoes and i shoot and kill u, I might feel it was warranted but it was excessive and I will be spending most of my life in prison trying to justify the shit.

I know this is the net and we're all thugs and tough guys, but cut the shit. Nearly killing someone over a verbal dispute shows a lack of self control, rationale and bitchmade tendencies. Homie saw he was being recorded, any nigga smart nigga wouldn't have done that shit. The nigga has 18 priors. Yall defending niggas who move like this? lol
-We all agree that it was excessive
-if I slap a man I should be prepared for whatever retaliation that could come my way no matter how excessive it may be

-if I (purposely) step on someone’s shoes I’m prepared for whatever comes next

-I’m well aware that the retaliation could be overboard and wrong

Black people are so doped up on violence and brute “retaliation.”

its ok to be empathetic, or compassionate, understanding or fuck it, unbothered by keeping it pushing when someone does something you dont like.

you dont have to be a dickhead or obnoxious all your life

yall sound like pubescent children

Except ain't none of that happening. You really need to watch the video to get an understanding of what happened.

The tranny was talkin MEGA shit to dude. Bruh basically took it in stride, kept his composure and all that and barely acknowledged the muhfucka.
The tranny raised up out of his seat like he was finna do something, continued to talk shit and leveled threats towards dude. Again, bruh did nothing at all.
Tranny nigga kept talkin shit and making threats, then got up again and got in dude's face. Even at this point dude STILL didn't do shit and remained amazingly calm.

It was when the tranny put his hands on dude that it went left. Had that not have happened, this wouldn't be shit, we wouldn't be talking about it, tranny nigga would be at the crib chillin, and ole dude would prolly be back on the bus going where he gotta go.

Knocking "her" out, cause ima go head and give "her" that respect of identifying "her" as "she" sees "herself"..was enough

The extra stomp out was on some, how dare you be that way and think I'm the one to test..that part was homie insulted and overly emotional.

No way around it, that was excessive

-We all agree that it was excessive
-if I slap a man I should be prepared for whatever retaliation that could come my way no matter how excessive it may be

-if I (purposely) step on someone’s shoes I’m prepared for whatever comes next

-I’m well aware that the retaliation could be overboard and wrong

We're basically saying the same thing. I don't feel bad for the trans nigga, he asked for it. But the nigga who beat the trans ass also asked for 2-5 at the least.

This aint the wild west or a comic book, u can't nearly kill a nigga over a dispute. For niggas with nothing to live for probably sees nothing wrong with what homie did. I got shit to lose and to live for, I aint spending 10 years in the pen for no nigga unless they tried to cause real harm to me or my fam.

We're basically saying the same thing. I don't feel bad for the trans nigga, he asked for it. But the nigga who beat the trans ass also asked for 2-5 at the least.

This aint the wild west or a comic book, u can't nearly kill a nigga over a dispute. For niggas with nothing to live for probably sees nothing wrong with what homie did. I got shit to lose and to live for, I spending 10 years in the pen for no nigga unless they tried to cause real harm to me or my fam.
I agree. If that was me I would’ve yoked him up probably picked him up off the ground and slapped him a few times. But that’s just me. I ain’t never been to jail and I don’t intend to ever go there, I ain’t throwing my life away over some confused nigga.

I mean, unless y'all just keep shit to y'all selves....I think I get into the most physical and verbal altercations on this site...

Even at my laid back ass bar....

And trust me... That was an overreaction...

I've dropped folk who came at me way more aggressive with one punch and felt no need to follow up...

You know when you got someone beat....

Dude literally tried to commit murder while being recorded.... This ain't the one to defend...

Id go to bat for the nigga that punched the white lady dead for calling him a nigger before going to bat for this one

For niggas with nothing to live for probably sees nothing wrong with what homie did. I got shit to lose and to live for, I aint spending 10 years in the pen for no nigga unless they tried to cause real harm to me or my fam.
:clawd2:

You can tell somebody whats excessive easily. If they dont listen they suffer and then they learn.

Back