Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

You also can't discern when the person is no longer a reasonable threat so quickly. Pretty sure we've seen a cat that everyone thought got slept get up and mollywop a muhfucka by surprise 'cause he turned his back. Nope, he's good up to dropping that first stomp. That's where he went wrong.

HOWEVER...

Under North Carolina's self defense laws he had every right to actually kill the tranny if he claimed he felt it necessary for his own self preservation. After all those threats and shit dude would have been well within his rights to put a bullet in the tranny's head because NC allows deadly force as a self defense response, so there's a bit of a gray area here that his legal defense can maneuver to get him off. If he could have pulled out the biscuit and shot the tranny, then there may be legal room for them head stomps.

My nigga I don't think you understand the law. Good luck to that nigga trying to prove that his life was in danger from an unresponsive person taking repeated unguarded punches to the face all while people in the background are saying "Daaaaamn, he's sleep, he's sleep." Any lawyer that can then convince a jury that the subsequent stomps to the face were also necessary will be worth his weight in platinum. There isn't a stand your ground law in the country that let's you pull out a gun and shoot an unconscious person. I don't know what shit you're smoking, but it's good.

dude locked up

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-assault-on-cats-bus-uptown/730969380

View attachment 40920

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man was charged after an assault on a CATS bus in uptown Charlotte just after midnight on Saturday.

Police said the victim suffered serious injuries as a result of being repeatedly hit and kicked in the head.

He was taken to the hospital where he was recovering.

Officers responded to the scene and searched for the suspect, who was found a short distance away and arrested.

Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 21, was charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury.

Channel 9 has learned that he’s been arrested 19 times in the past two years

That better be for not paying tickets. Because if not dude got a serious problem.

tenor.gif

nigga was on the bus A town stompin

My nigga I don't think you understand the law. Good luck to that nigga trying to prove that his life was in danger from an unresponsive person taking repeated unguarded punches to the face all while people in the background are saying "Daaaaamn, he's sleep, he's sleep." Any lawyer that can then convince a jury that the subsequent stomps to the face were also necessary will be worth his weight in platinum. There isn't a stand your ground law in the country that let's you pull out a gun and shoot an unconscious person. I don't know what shit you're smoking, but it's good.

You know good and damned well nobody's talking about pullin out on an unconscious person.

@BNE dont worry about it lmaooo

some of these niggas were the same ones talking about they wouldnt intervene if they saw a man assault a woman in fear of them being harmed, or worse, killed BUTTTTTT now they out here talking big shit if a transgender male/female touches them ???????

lmaoooo fraudalent as hell. so ready to inflict harm
on another Black person for frivolous reasons but cant stand up and fight for shit that actually matters

62472230-54BD-4C86-BCF4-9C1F744F4936.gif

Last edited:
I know some of yall salivated at the mouth watching this. I didnt watch the video because I refuse to consume violence of this nature.

I also ACTUALLY care about Black ppl and hate to see bullshit like this.

yall need help B

Man that nigga dead ass wrong...

Lol .. Fuck y'all arguing about....

Look bruh.. you stomp somebody on the back of the head screaming "Die bitch!!"

Everything else is irrelevant...

That soft ass punk ass mush might get you lumped up....

But dude upgraded himself into a whole new world with those unnecessary and unwarranted stomps....

There's no defense or excuse for those stomps. None.

That's the reloading of the gun and continuing firing. There's no way around that one.... You can't defend dude actions with them stomps.

Yes the dude chick started it... But guess what... We live in a world of assholes and fights happen.

If you gotta jump on a nigga head while screaming "die!" After a fight... Don't be surprised if they end up locking your ass up for it....

I'm sure he's not tho 19 arrests in two years.... Lol..... Clearly this is a dude who gives no regards to rules, laws, or human life for that matter.

This ain't the one to go to bat for.....

Reading this thread has made me realize that the level of violence I'm willing to go to once made to be violent, isn't normal. When I'm enraged, kicking you in the head when you fall is mando. It just naturally happens. This is why I avoid getting angry.

This is also why I leave people the hell alone unless I'm looking for that type of altercation. Not everyone has control over their anger once unleashed. And even if they do, you don't know how far they're willing to take it once violence is introduced.

Niggas who cant control they anger get shot

That nigga tried to use lawyer logic

Man that nigga dead ass wrong...

Lol .. Fuck y'all arguing about....

Look bruh.. you stomp somebody on the back of the head screaming "Die bitch!!"

Everything else is irrelevant...

That soft ass punk ass mush might get you lumped up....

But dude upgraded himself into a whole new world with those unnecessary and unwarranted stomps....

There's no defense or excuse for those stomps. None.

That's the reloading of the gun and continuing firing. There's no way around that one.... You can't defend dude actions with them stomps.

Yes the dude chick started it... But guess what... We live in a world of assholes and fights happen.

If you gotta jump on a nigga head while screaming "die!" After a fight... Don't be surprised if they end up locking your ass up for it....

I'm sure he's not tho 19 arrests in two years.... Lol..... Clearly this is a dude who gives no regards to rules, laws, or human life for that matter.

This ain't the one to go to bat for.....
The point is to keep your hands to yourself. If I walk upon somebody right now, and mush their head and they proceed to whip my ass like that, that’s on me. You gotta be prepared for any and all consequences that comes with putting your hands on people. I ain’t saying the excessive force is right because imo it wasn’t but to that man the excessive force was justified. Everybody is different bruh. Everybody proceives things differently.

Black people are so doped up on violence and brute “retaliation.”

its ok to be empathetic, or compassionate, understanding or fuck it, unbothered by keeping it pushing when someone does something you dont like.

you dont have to be a dickhead or obnoxious all your life

yall sound like pubescent children

The point is to keep your hands to yourself. If I walk upon somebody right now, and mush their head and they proceed to whip my ass like that, that’s on me. You gotta be prepared for any and all consequences that comes with putting your hands on people. I ain’t saying the excessive force is right because imo it wasn’t but to that man the excessive force was justified. Everybody is different bruh. Everybody proceives things differently.
Yes you gonna get that ass whooped

But if he started stomping your unconscious body in the back of the head... On camera... Screaming die.... That nigga going to jail....

Both things will happen

Well thats why they have jail. Soooooo people who do this gotta be out of society for a bit.

Back