Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

them last few kicks was extra and can be considered attempted murder...

but....

You gotta keep your hands to yourself

that's all it takes.....

all it takes...

both their lives could be changed forever cuz of that simple rule....

brain damage & prison time

that wasn't no light ass whooping.....gay dude was clearly in over his head....you can tell how relaxed homie was, he was fully prepared to take it there the second he got touched...

that's all it takes....curtains

The way the blood starting flowing out after the final stomp, I'm pretty sure that dudes going to have a brain injury. Especially after being stomped in timberlands.

Those chicks were yelling stop when it started getting bad but did nothing to help lol.

100% no lie....

like i ain't even saying this shit outta joke... but this reminds me of a story..

i think i told it on the black board around the time my father died.....

well my father had a long time girl friend who had a son....

her son...in a pure coincidence....used to date my homeboy's brother...

well my homeboy's brother ain't his brother no more... he's his sister....and to be perfectly honest....the only reason i know this was a man, because i know she was a man......when people say you could never tell the difference....they're referring to him/her.....we'll just call him/her "pat"

anyway.. around the time my father died, one of my siblings tagged me in a picture of him and put the shit on facebook....people doing their normal condolences, then pat hit me up, like "oh shit small world, i used to date your father's stepson..."

bruh i spit my beer alllll over the place.......

shit was crazy, cuz i never knew of anyone "pat" dated.....when "pat" left bmore they went to miami and only came home to visit......the whole shit caught me off guard.... but i played it off...

then i finally asked my sister about it a few days later...and she was like, oh yeah, the knew pat was a tranny...the stepson pat was dating was gay until he got into a car accident.....he was in a comma for like a month, woke up and wasn't gay no more...that's when him and pat broke up

why soon as i saw that video of them stomps i was like

"watch, homie gonna wake up and fuck around and be straight as shit"

Last edited:
100% no lie....

like i ain't even saying this shit outta joke... but this reminds me of a story..

i think i told it on the black board around the time my father died.....

well my father had a long time girl friend who had a son....

her son...in a pure coincidence....used to date my homeboy's brother...

well my homeboy's brother ain't his brother no more... he's his sister....and to be perfectly honest....the only reason i know this was a man, because i know she was a man......when people say you could never tell the difference....they're referring to him/her.....we'll just call him/her "pat"

anyway.. around the time my father died, one of my siblings tagged me in a picture of him and put the shit on facebook....people doing their normal condolences, then pat hit me up, like "oh shit small world, i used to date your father's stepson..."

bruh i spit my beer alllll over the place.......

shit was crazy, cuz i never knew of anyone "pat" dated.....when "pat" left bmore they went to miami and only came home to visit......the whole shit caught me off guard.... but i played it off...

then i finally asked my sister about it a few days later...and she was like, oh yeah, the knew pat was a tranny...the stepson pat was dating was gay until he got into a car accident.....he was in a comma for like a month, woke up and wasn't gay no more...that's when him and pat broke up

why soon as i saw that video of them stomps i was like homie gonna wake up and fuck around and be straight as shit

In Living Color aka the men on films skit.

Legally I don't think the tranny has much in the way of rights here. He was clearly the aggressor from jump. Dude kept his composure the whole time even the first time the tranny got up. Tranny sounds like he made threats, dude still kept it together. The tranny got up again, still the aggressor and making threats but then puts his hands on him. At this point dude has every right to defend himself from what he perceives to be a threat and is well within his right to neutralize that threat.

All of that happened all the way up to the first stomp: That's where dude will probably lose his case; everything else up to that point is justifiable. They'll hit him with attempted murder off that last stomp where he yells out "DIE BITCH!". They'll say that showed intent.

Hopefully he gets a competent lawyer that can make the case that he was acting out in the heat of the moment. Shit, if a cop does something similar they'll say the same thing so dude should be able to use this as an excuse as well. Niggas need to learn not to put their hands on folks or even to raise up like you're going to.

Back