Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

im calling it right now....

niggas gonna make timberlands be considered an illegal weapon if you not in construction.

and that was alot of blood coming out too.....shit i saw the eye swelling after like punch 5.
those punches were solid with no blocking or distractions.

i wonder what homie girl look like.....she aint gonna see that nigga for a while and might need some rich dick in her life

A friend of mine was tellin me more bout the situation who is in the know and There's more to the story that the recorded video doesn't show but it's not public knowledge yet so i won't say but yea....I feel homie going down for this. Them stomps were deadly.

A friend of mine was tellin me more bout the situation who is in the know and There's more to the story that the recorded video doesn't show but it's not public knowledge yet so i won't say but yea....I feel homie going down for this. Them stomps were deadly.
that was your brother/sister?

that was your brother/sister?
images

is there more to the story on the victim's end or the attempted murderer's?

dude locked up

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-assault-on-cats-bus-uptown/730969380

upload_2018-4-12_13-45-1.png

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man was charged after an assault on a CATS bus in uptown Charlotte just after midnight on Saturday.

Police said the victim suffered serious injuries as a result of being repeatedly hit and kicked in the head.

He was taken to the hospital where he was recovering.

Officers responded to the scene and searched for the suspect, who was found a short distance away and arrested.

Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 21, was charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury.

Channel 9 has learned that he’s been arrested 19 times in the past two years

dude locked up

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-assault-on-cats-bus-uptown/730969380

View attachment 40920

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man was charged after an assault on a CATS bus in uptown Charlotte just after midnight on Saturday.

Police said the victim suffered serious injuries as a result of being repeatedly hit and kicked in the head.

He was taken to the hospital where he was recovering.

Officers responded to the scene and searched for the suspect, who was found a short distance away and arrested.

Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 21, was charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury.

Channel 9 has learned that he’s been arrested 19 times in the past two years
thats damn near once a month.

yea he was cool calm and collected.

that nigga got other problems

CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - Video of a violent assault on a CATS bus made its way across social media Wednesday night. The suspect in the assault was arrested the night the incident happened, according to Charlotte Mecklenburg Police.

Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 22, has been charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury after leaving another man beaten and bloody on the floor of the CATS bus.

The incident took place around 12:00 a.m. on April 7 as the bus was going though the 400 block of N. Tryon St.

The victim in the assault was left with serious, but non-life threatening injuries as a result of being punched and kicked repeatedly in the head. He was transported to Presbyterian Hospital by Medic for treatment.

Officers immediately began searching the area for Hedman. He was located a short distance away and taken into custody.

Hedman has been arrested 19 times since 2015 on felony and misdemeanor charges such as trespassing, breaking and entering and possession of marijuana.

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

A Charlotte man has been charged with aggravated assault after he is accused of brutally beating a transgender woman on a Charlotte Area Transit (CATS) bus over the weekend. Video of the attack was posted on social media Wednesday night and went viral.

According to police, the attack happened early Saturday morning on a CATS bus along the 400-block of N Tryon Street in Charlotte. An officer was reportedly flagged down by a man who witnessed the attack, telling the officer that the victim was punched and kicked in the face by a man on the bus.

The 24-year-old victim, who goes by Jayla Ware, was taken to Presbyterian Hospital to be treated for her injuries, which includes a broken jaw. She was later released from the hospital.

Graphic video was posted to Facebook showing a man, later identified as Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, hitting and kicking Ware in the head multiple times. The video was shared thousands of times before being removed from the social network.

The video shows Hedman and Ware engaged in an argument on the bus before Ware stands up, leans over Hedman and pushes his head to the side.

Hedman then stands up and attacks Ware. He can be seen in the video violently punching her in the head more than two dozen times. When Ware appears to be knocked out from the punches, Hedman then stomps her in the head with his boots. He stomped on her head at least twelve times.

According to officials, police began searching the area immediately for the Hedman. He was located and arrested a short distance away from where the incident occurred. He is charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury.

WBTV spoke to Ware on Thursday. She said Hedman was a friend, and that she has known him for some time. She said Hedman's sister even visited her after the attack.

She said others have also reached out to her.

"I'm glad that a lot of people really have stepped up... tried to reach out to me," she said. "And I thank God, because, if anything - I could have been dead."

Ware said her face is still swollen in several places and she'll have to have surgery on her jaw. She says she's still in pain and has trouble swallowing and eating.

Hedman has been arrested at least 20 times in Charlotte on various charges including resisting arrest, trespassing, protective order violation, drug charges, breaking and entering, common law robbery and probation violations. Hedman has also been charged with assault on a female three separate times - in January 2018, December 2017 and May 2017.

Ware says that's not the life she wants to be associated with anymore.

"It's time to slow it down a bit. I don't have time to be getting my jaw broken again," she said.

She added that she's learned from the experience, and has a message for others.

"Watch out for who your friends are - who you think they are," she said. "Pick and choose your friends wisely."

Charlotte Area Transit released a statement to WBTV about the assault that states, in part:

“Safety protocols and procedures were followed. All CATS vehicles have several security cameras used to help ensure the safety of our customers and employees [...] The suspect has been banned from all CATS property and vehicles for one year. CATS urges customers to report any and all criminal activity by calling 911 or using the CATS See Say app.”

so he was freinds with the shim and got mad cause shim was clowning him?

one report says shims a he
others say shims a she
another says shims a shim

which is it...one mic or oochie wally?

wait.....one mic or oochie wally?LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

it fits this situation...#barz

so he was freinds with the shim and got mad cause shim was clowning him?

one report says shims a he
others say shims a she
another says shims a shim

which is it...one mic or oochie wally?

wait.....one mic or oochie wally?LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

it fits this situation...#barz
yo, what you be drinking on?

come to bmore, there's a moonshine bar....they literally have damn near ever commercially produced moonshine in america..

niggaz say the shit in bottles ain't like the shit from the south, but you gotta think somebody got it right.... get real fucked up

yo, what you be drinking on?

come to bmore, there's a moonshine bar....they literally have damn near ever commercially produced moonshine in america..

niggaz say the shit in bottles ain't like the shit from the south, but you gotta think somebody got it right.... get real fucked up
man.....im be down that way soon.....
one of my cousins needs to be checked for talking shit to my mom and i want to do it in person. but i can stop by...ill let you know when im in the area.

ill bring my ratchet too. bmore aint the place to be slipping

Back