Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

The question here, though, is why wasn't the tranny charged with assault and battery as well? He's the clear aggressor in the confrontation, threatened dude multiple times which is assault, put hands on dude first which constitutes battery, and got his ass beat as a result.

If you gonna charge one you gotta charge them both.

The question here, though, is why wasn't the tranny charged with assault and battery as well? He's the clear aggressor in the confrontation, threatened dude multiple times which is assault, put hands on dude first which constitutes battery, and got his ass beat as a result.

If you gonna charge one you gotta charge them both.
they are adult........people can say what they want and dude didnt seem afraid.

if that was the case......those "threats" are after the fact even tho they was before the fact.

they are adult........people can say what they want and dude didnt seem afraid.

if that was the case......those "threats" are after the fact even tho they was before the fact.

Doesn't even matter, the tranny made numerous threats, made aggressive moves towards dude, then got up on him and mushed his head. Clear-cut assault and battery case right there.

Can't make this nigga out to be the victim when his actions alone brought about that ass whoopin.

dude locked up

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-assault-on-cats-bus-uptown/730969380

View attachment 40920

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A man was charged after an assault on a CATS bus in uptown Charlotte just after midnight on Saturday.

Police said the victim suffered serious injuries as a result of being repeatedly hit and kicked in the head.

He was taken to the hospital where he was recovering.

Officers responded to the scene and searched for the suspect, who was found a short distance away and arrested.

Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 21, was charged with aggravated assault inflicting serious injury.

Channel 9 has learned that he’s been arrested 19 times in the past two years

That nigga crazy

He would've seen more time for a hate crime tbh still might if that thing is really a shim

Nah, gotta prove it happened because it was a tranny in order for it to be a hate crime. Y'all still missing the tranny's involvement in escalating this shit.

Nah, gotta prove it happened because it was a tranny in order for it to be a hate crime. Y'all still missing the tranny's involvement in escalating this shit.
I believe you're missing the point here b. Homie defended himself and he was right too BUT he went from defending to assault soon as the shim was unconscious and when he said "I will kill you.

Shim started it and was the aggressor BUT he was knocked out and defenseless different ball game now.

I believe you're missing the point here b. Homie defended himself and he was right too BUT he went from defending to assault soon as the shim was unconscious and when he said "I will kill you.

Shim started it and was the aggressor BUT he was knocked out and defenseless different ball game now.

Which is what makes "stand your ground" laws so crazy to me. This dude is gonna see jail time just for breaking a jaw but people can kill in some states from just "feeling" threatened and not see any time.

At the end of the day dude felt insecure about his manhood & felt that this is justified. The irony of this is he’ll go up state & probably be bitch made his damn self. Especially once niggas with nothin to loose see the video.

At the end of the day dude felt insecure about his manhood & felt that this is justified. The irony of this is he’ll go up state & probably be bitch made his damn self. Especially once niggas with nothin to loose see the video.

Niggas aint gonna care about him beating a trans person. But being that his crime is violent i can see somebody inflicting violence on him.

That still doesn't make it a hate crime. Different ball game? Yes, Hate crime? That's a Mr Fantastic-level stretch.

Back