Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

If nobody was touched we wouldn't be discussing any of this. A lot of violent encounters could have been avoided if folks would just learn to keep their hands to themselves like we were all taught in pre-school.
was the nigga touched when he was breaking into people houses and touching and taking they shit?

should he have his ass beat like that .....19 times?

9471672_orig.gif

Fair

This kind of justification of disproportionate force is the same reasoning police use

Yes we all know he OD. But when folks be like if you just dont touch nobody this wouldnt of happen. Ok cool duh. But the question was was this shit foul and it was.

What law school did you learn this from? lol Yall niggas living comic book lives. Nearly all self-defense laws require a reasonable apprehension of harm for ANY justifiable use of force. Verbal taunting is not sufficient enough to warrant a physical attack. "IT" pretty much rubbed the nigga's face (pause), u can't even call what that mf did a hit.

That's why homie's locked up now and won't be getting out anytime soon.

Had me until the “it” part

247FEDF8-FFFB-4282-AC78-9E48139B2420.gif

Honestly, now that we know the dude knew the training, I'm betting he's been waiting to do that for a while and was just looking for a reason. Dude is just a piece of shit.

Assuming everyone here has agreed that it was overboard, I'll be the one to say I'd do the same thing.

Angry? Maybe. Unresolved mental issues? Perhaps. A chemical hormonal imbalance of testosterone? Possibly.

But in the words of Frank Castle, "You hit them, they get back up. I hit them, they stay down"

Back