Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul:A Charlotte n!gga leaves a Transgender leaking on bus after it touches his face

But that's the situation here. That tranny was done after like two punches. So I don't see how you make the argument you were making before unless you're suggesting that the guy was justified to attack an unconscious person by any means necessary.

I never justified that for any reason. In fact, what I said was:

"... The tranny got up again, still the aggressor and making threats but then puts his hands on him. At this point dude has every right to defend himself from what he perceives to be a threat and is well within his right to neutralize that threat.

All of that happened all the way up to the first stomp: That's where dude will probably lose his case; everything else up to that point is justifiable. They'll hit him with attempted murder off that last stomp where he yells out "DIE BITCH
!..."

I went on to say that his lawyer might be able to make the case for a "heat of the moment"-type of plea by citing cops that use the same argument.

That wasn't a justification, just an observation that his defense could conceivably get him off with the right approach. Of course, that went over Dos's head and he went for the "you just justified cops blah, blah, blah..." without actually thinking about what I wrote.

We're basically saying the same thing. I don't feel bad for the trans nigga, he asked for it. But the nigga who beat the trans ass also asked for 2-5 at the least.

This aint the wild west or a comic book, u can't nearly kill a nigga over a dispute. For niggas with nothing to live for probably sees nothing wrong with what homie did. I got shit to lose and to live for, I aint spending 10 years in the pen for no nigga unless they tried to cause real harm to me or my fam.
but the white man made him do it...cause the school system is terrible and we aint got no jobs

I agree. If that was me I would’ve yoked him up probably picked him up off the ground and slapped him a few times. But that’s just me. I ain’t never been to jail and I don’t intend to ever go there, I ain’t throwing my life away over some confused nigga.
thats the thing ....homie did pick shim up and thats how shim got on the seat that homie was sitting in.

That was what was being said in the beginning. My very first post says that as does pretty much everyone's including HellCzar. Then Dos_Patos coming in with the extra shit "nigga mad at his momma/he must have been molested" bullshit and taking it elsewhere 'cause he apparently didn't know NC has "Stand Your Ground" in place, you got BNE cosigning that shit Dos said as well as handing out flagrant menstrual-powered reactions on various posts, HellCzar being out of intelligent responses (as usual) went for the knuckle-dragging approach and tried to take shots at me because... well... who gives a flying fuck why... and that's where it went to shit.
lol....thank you for the shout out....

stand your ground is when you are threatened tho....
i had chicks talk shit and come touch my face cause they wanted rough dick.

that shim just tried to holla at dude.

and i was being sarcastic but real

lol....thank you for the shout out....

stand your ground is when you are threatened tho....
i had chicks talk shit and come touch my face cause they wanted rough dick.

that shim just tried to holla at dude.

and i was being sarcastic but real

But the tranny did level several threats at dude, not only at him but his girl as well.

I just re-watched the video, specifically during the fight. The tranny was not knocked out until the first stomp. Despite what them broads was yellin, the tranny was still actively trying to defend himself with his hands (very poorly though), and right before the stomp with his legs and feet. Pay very close attention to it at 1:20 to see it 'cause it happens very quickly. Tranny nigga tried to push dude away with his hands, then his legs come up but before he can get them in position to push dude away with his feet that first stomp comes in and knocks him to the floor.

But the tranny did level several threats at dude, not only at him but his girl as well.

I just re-watched the video, specifically during the fight. The tranny was not knocked out until the first stomp. Despite what them broads was yellin, the tranny was still actively trying to defend himself with his hands (very poorly though), and right before the stomp with his legs and feet. Pay very close attention to it at 1:20 to see it 'cause it happens very quickly. Tranny nigga tried to push dude away with his hands, then his legs come up but before he can get them in position to push dude away with his feet that first stomp comes in and knocks him to the floor.
uhhh.....the tranny was out like the 4th punch. the stomp/kick took shim off the chair.

but if you saying terroristic threats....still .....since when are niggas that afraid of shims that he felt threatened? the nigga breaks into houses for a living but he afraid of a confused dude who thinks hes a woman?

nah...cant be a thug and afraid of a shim

uhhh.....the tranny was out like the 4th punch. the stomp/kick took shim off the chair.

but if you saying terroristic threats....still .....since when are niggas that afraid of shims that he felt threatened? the nigga breaks into houses for a living but he afraid of a confused dude who thinks hes a woman?

nah...cant be a thug and afraid of a shim

The tranny was talmbout beating his ass as well as the people he's usually with, the dude replies that he's usually dolo and don't give a fuck, the tranny turned right back around and said he'd fuck up dude's woman to which he asks "what she got to do with this?", more shit talking ensues then the tranny starts threatening that he bangs some street and that dude can catch them hands right there on the freight. That's when the tranny got up the second time and continued with the threats.

A constant barrage of threats, dude ain't fazed prolly thinkin' "this nigga just talking shit", until tranny-nigga walked up on him and mushed him, that's the point I think dude finally realized "this tranny really trying to fight me..." and started buckin' with tranny-nigga.

The tranny was talmbout beating his ass as well as the people he's usually with, the dude replies that he's usually dolo and don't give a fuck, the tranny turned right back around and said he'd fuck up dude's woman to which he asks "what she got to do with this?", more shit talking ensues then the tranny starts threatening that he bangs some street and that dude can catch them hands right there on the freight. That's when the tranny got up the second time and continued with the threats.

A constant barrage of threats, dude ain't fazed prolly thinkin' "this nigga just talking shit", until tranny-nigga walked up on him and mushed him, that's the point I think dude finally realized "this tranny really trying to fight me..." and started buckin' with tranny-nigga.
i get all that but the point still stands...dude the legit male was out of control.
at a point the person is clearly not a threat anymore.
whether is be when it was out on the busseat or on the floor....the person was defenseless.

this the type shit that gets niggas killed.
he went overboard.

so with all the shoulda kept shis hands to shimself...i get that.
at what point is it defusing the situation vs and all out attack on a defenseless person?

this nigga needs to be off the street.

and we dont know what happened for the shim to get to the point of barking like shim did.

sorry bruh.....but what dude did was bitch shit.
and he might not be seeing daylight anytime soon.

a KO is like a reset button...if you keep banging on the reset button you might break it. and it may not work anymore and you are the cause of it dying.

it didnt even look like it was really worth it. not worth all that.

Idk wtf koncept even be talking about frfr
I totally get what he saying, but like I been saying from page one... This ain't the dude....

Theoretically is point is valid.... You present yourself as a threat to a person, and the condition they leave you in could be warranted to a degree. Stand your ground is a legit debate.

But this nigga? Especially as more details come out.... He knew the person he attacked too??

Naw bruh, no judge, no jury in America gonna look at that footage... Along with the added information of them being acquaintances is gonna say homie felt threatened at any point in time.

This is the kinda shit white folk try to use to justify killing Niggaz...

You real life relaxed, stretched out, sitting down, having a very aggressive conversation about how you roll anywhere dolo like you really don't have a fuck.... And you want to convince people you felt threatened enough from that light push by someone you know warranted deadly force???

Naw bro.. Won't work...

This ain't the one to fight for

there you have it, proof that the fuckboys defending the serial-delinquent are hateful pieces of shit who have issues with women and other groups that aren't them. hope you get beat to a pulp fr.

That's what it is? @Goldie That's what we're doing now? Your admins outchea wishing violence on folks is what's up?

Listen up, and read this shit extra carefully you retarded piece of buffalo shit 'cause I know it's difficult for your ass to comprehend anything:

The irony in saying I'm hateful and have issues with women and alladat and turning around and wishing I get beat to a pulp simply because I pointed out the fact that you stayed hitting the "feelings" reaction on my posts in this thread (without you offering anything of any sort of substance in the conversation) is going to fly completely over your head because you, yourself, are a hateful, spiteful, demon sprited individual that can't cope with people having an opinion or outlook on something that is not similar to your own. You are the type of person that's destroying discourse in this country, where people can't have an exchange of ideas because one side of an argument simply can't comprehend how another person could not have the same opinion as they do so they do whatever they can to silence that person out of hatred of people that don't think like they do. Only a hateful person would wish violence on someone, only a hateful person operates like you and your ilk do. As much as you like to paint yourself as tolerant, understanding, and compassionate towards others in reality you're none of those things. You're a hateful, intolerant, malevolent, tyrannous human being and it shows plain as day in situations like these.

What really shows your level of stupidity here is that we have all universally said that dude was wrong for stomping the tranny out from page 1. We were arguing some extra shit this whole time but have all agreed on this one basic fact, and it is this fact that you seem to have missed.

I totally get what he saying, but like I been saying from page one... This ain't the dude....

Theoretically is point is valid.... You present yourself as a threat to a person, and the condition they leave you in could be warranted to a degree. Stand your ground is a legit debate.

But this nigga? Especially as more details come out.... He knew the person he attacked too??

Naw bruh, no judge, no jury in America gonna look at that footage... Along with the added information of them being acquaintances is gonna say homie felt threatened at any point in time.

This is the kinda shit white folk try to use to justify killing Niggaz...

You real life relaxed, stretched out, sitting down, having a very aggressive conversation about how you roll anywhere dolo like you really don't have a fuck.... And you want to convince people you felt threatened enough from that light push by someone you know warranted deadly force???

Naw bro.. Won't work...

This ain't the one to fight for

Du, how many time do I have to tell y'all I'm not fighting for this nigga. I'm simply analyzing the footage and it's potential aftermath and pointing shit out. Nothing more, nothing less.

giphy.gif

I’m late and I stopped watching after the first stomp to the face and that was EXTREME.

I wonder what would’ve happened if nobody was touched. Now here both of them are suffering the consequences. Dude deserve jail time because “she” was already outta there after being punched. Ol girl shouldn’t have been stomped out like that but it is a lesson learned. It all could’ve been avoided.

i think we all need to think about what we are supporting.

white people are always saying and doing shit and then suing when you respond....but yall say they shouldnt have started it...but the reactor is now facing jail time.

just saying

I’m late and I stopped watching after the first stomp to the face and that was EXTREME.

I wonder what would’ve happened if nobody was touched. Now here both of them are suffering the consequences. Dude deserve jail time because “she” was already outta there after being punched. Ol girl shouldn’t have been stomped out like that but it is a lesson learned. It all could’ve been avoided.

If nobody was touched we wouldn't be discussing any of this. A lot of violent encounters could have been avoided if folks would just learn to keep their hands to themselves like we were all taught in pre-school.

Back