Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Did I say you said he was right? No. I simply said when people try to offer up a defense for certain shit then they shouldn't be shocked if someone then associates them with said actions. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You're personalizing something that's not personal
so when people try to offer up a defense? or defend?

this is what you call subjective.....i never offered up a defense....it was a lot of what ifs in here...and some of the what ifs actually helped out what i been saying that came from other people quick to accuse.

you one of the few i go back and forth with that makes sense.....while i respect it....you wrong here.

if i defend pimpin.....i am not a pimp. i would never tell a woman to sell her body....but i guess i just as guilty as the pimp.

mike brown was accused of steal cigarillos the day before or the day he was shot dead. he had facebook posts that made him look like a problem...but the officer was right because he was a thief..and was aggressive in yalls eyes....and because i defend that he should not be assumed to be guilty of stealing when i didnt see it...i should be shot too because i am offering up a we dont know reasoning for not placing blame on him.

see how that works....

cant have it one way when it benefits you or your narrative

Nah I've seen niggas take gossip sites reports to defend Fab. Its one thing to say you want to see actual proof of something. Its another when you create entire "what if" scenarios to justify some shit and thats what some niggas is doing

What if scenarios are needed IMO

until we get the full story from the parties involved, all we are doing are speculating which essentially are " what if" scenarios

Guess you guys were right
Fab's brother and sister just announced there's more to the story as to why he knocked her teeth out and threaten to kill her and her family

Last edited:
its alot of cool chicks on here....i hope that toxic shit from one dont effect them

shut your goofy ass up
I never said they beat women, I said they support men beating women or defend women beaters.

learn the difference and next time @ me

So Envy dont want no one talking about him and his but will do the same on the next motherfucker. Dude full of shit

Envy starting to have some bitch ass behaviors. He not wrong for having that stance, but you out here catching feelings when niggas that wasn't cool with you talk about your wife. Then you turn around and talk on a nigga business that you were in business with? Maaaaan. Envy remind me of them niggas that be going extra on whatever they girl be making them do n say

Envy starting to have some bitch ass behaviors. He not wrong for having that stance, but you out here catching feelings when niggas that wasn't cool with you talk about your wife. Then you turn around and talk on a nigga business that you were in business with? Maaaaan. Envy remind me of them niggas that be going extra on whatever they girl be making them do n say
Hes pussy whipped . He has agree with whatever she says

Back