Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Nah I've seen niggas take gossip sites reports to defend Fab. Its one thing to say you want to see actual proof of something. Its another when you create entire "what if" scenarios to justify some shit and thats what some niggas is doing
Yeah me and blackrain don’t usually agree but this is spot on.

so ...the police was called.
but fab went to the station to turn himself in before the police got to their house.
they give him a ticket to show up in court.
but she had two teeth knocked out and feared enough to have relatives come take guns.

let me ask yall......when cops come to domestic violence situations...is it me or maybe im wrong..i dont know

but if the cops have any....ANY evidence of violence resulting in knocked out teeth or a mark on a body.....dont someone get arrested and locked up?

am i missing something in the evidence?

so did the cops fail here?
.i remember my girl was yelling and carrying about some shit....she literally trips and falls; downstairs neighbors call the cops...cop show up we explain the situation cops were like aite whatever but if we have to come back here for anything else we locking u (me) up

.i remember my girl was yelling and carrying about some shit....she literally trips and falls; downstairs neighbors call the cops...cop show up we explain the situation cops were like aite whatever but if we have to come back here for anything else we locking u (me) up

This me asking fam.

No diss, or anything, just switching lanes a bit.

But do you put up with yo girl yelling, name-calling, curse at you? Should one put up with disrespect that one does.

How much do you let a person get away with before cutting them off?

Do she yell at her grand-parents in such a manner?

This me asking fam.

No diss, or anything, just switching lanes a bit.

But do you put up with yo girl yelling, name-calling at you? Should one put up with disrespect that one does.

How much do you let a person get away with before cutting them off?

Do she yell at her grand-parents?
nah she wasnt like calling me out my name or nothing just the usual ..." why is that bitch calling u" nonsense...i was making beats so i had my headphones on not paying her no mind which enraged her even more

Nah trying to justify or defend certain shit does put you in a funny light
my nigga stop it.

dont start that shit.

unless i saw a nigga punch a chick in the grill with my own eyes, unless i seen a nigga convicted(n even that dont mean shit)...im cant guarantee shit.

but until you see me see a nigga hit a chick and then i say what she do or justify it....then you can say i think fucked up.

until then.....miss me with that

yall niggas taking shit too far and only want it one way.

my nigga stop it.

dont start that shit.

unless i saw a nigga punch a chick in the grill with my own eyes, unless i seen a nigga convicted(n even that dont mean shit)...im cant guarantee shit.

but until you see me see a nigga hit a chick and then i say what she do or justify it....then you can say i think fucked up.

until then.....miss me with that

yall niggas taking shit too far and only want it one way.

Miss you with what? The fact that when a person tries hard as hell to defend certain shit it can make them look funny in the light? Nigga that's how life works. You don't associate yourself with certain shit you know is wrong...and if you knowingly try to justify some shit That's wrong then its not a reach to say someone may then associate you with said actions. If a nigga say he don't think driving while being blackout drunk is wrong would be quick to hop in their car?

I can't say if he did or if he didn't cause I wasn't there and neither was any of you other people. To say somebody guilty without all the facts is ignorant

everybody think backwards.......

and trying to quick fix shit by addressing the after effects more than the causes....
this is what i was saying like 10 pages back....but im told i am defending him.

questions need to be asked to stop the shit from continuing.
whether a chick stays with the guy or moves to another relationship......they hitter and the hittee both need help.

this shit is alot deeper than he did it...lock him up if they been at this for years.

all males are not men.
im actually not blaming the woman....im saying i dont know enough.
regardless of if its right or wrong to hit a chick, all guys aint got control. hell most people dont have control....once thats known....either you leave or not provoke. thing happen....that may cause other things to happen. at some point someone needs to maintain control and walk away.

that doesnt mean hes wrong and shes right.

what may make me hit someone because of my background might be something you would laugh at.
but we cant just act like we as humans cant have our buttons pushed.

as a man i would have to do whatever i must to keep her away from dude. this is more than about just this abuse....we are just seeing the end result.

if we know about her history of abuse why didnt her family? why didnt they step in earlier? if they did why did this continue? why why why why why....

i get where the ladies are coming from as well as the men....but this is a bigger problem yet a small part we are seeing.

we cant try to look at the end to correct something...we must all try to stop it from happening again. and to get to that point you have to look at everything and everybody.

he may be very guilty of the physical part. but abuse comes in many different forms. some that lead to reactionary abuse. yet we still only see the end results.

Miss you with what? The fact that when a person tries hard as hell to defend certain shit it can make them look funny in the light? Nigga that's how life works. You don't associate yourself with certain shit you know is wrong...and if you knowingly try to justify some shit That's wrong then its not a reach to say someone may then associate you with said actions. If a nigga say he don't think driving while being blackout drunk is wrong would be quick to hop in their car?

again...whos trying to defend?

where did i say he was right?

i can point out where i said i dont know enough.

so tell me how thats the same

I can't say if he did or if he didn't cause I wasn't there and neither was any of you other people. To say somebody guilty without all the facts is ignorant

but by you making this statement makes you just as guilty as him since hes already guilty.

again...whos trying to defend?

where did i say he was right?

i can point out where i said i dont know enough.

so tell me how thats the same

Did I say you said he was right? No. I simply said when people try to offer up a defense for certain shit then they shouldn't be shocked if someone then associates them with said actions. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You're personalizing something that's not personal

Question: Do I also need to disavow Fab’s music? I watched Bill Cosby: Himself the other day and lmao.

FTR, I feel like Fab was on some fuck shit. I mos def don’t condone the fuckery, but Soul Tapes and F vs. J is my shit.

I know all these entertainer niggas is funny style, so I don’t put none of ‘em on any type of pedestal. I enjoy them for what they bring to the table and that’s pretty much it.

Last edited:
Back