Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

a sensible dude right here!

I try not to take sides but i cant rock with no part of what fab did. Emily basically acts how my mom did with my dad. I know the signs and it was all through that video. She wanted the guns gone so fab wouldn't harm her on top of not getting him in trouble. She could deal with the verbal and physical abuse and wait until he returns to normal. Im guessing she seen fab do dirt before and seen him that upset to the point where he threatened her dad? Where there's smoke there's fire definitely. If you been around DV victims male or female you would know these things.

I try not to take sides but i cant rock with no part of what fab did. Emily basically acts how my mom did with my dad. I know the signs and it was all through that video. Shevwanted the guns gone so fab would harm her on top of not getting him in trouble. She could deal with the verbal and physical abuse and wait until he returns to normal. Im guessing she seen fab do dirt before and seen him that upset to the point where he threatened her dad? Where there's smoke there's fire definitely. If you been around DV victims male or female you would know these things.

I agree with you here 100%

great insight my friend as well

Ok I listened to about 10 minutes of this Envy shit.....and while I agree so far... if Fab did what he is accused of.. fuck em, charge him and let that nigga do some time for being a hoe and a coward ass nigga for putting hands on a woman.....aint no excusing that shit.

Envy tho?? bruh

Envy needs not speak on other peoples relationships based on the hissy fit this nigga had since that shit in his mind is "off limits" when it applies to him and his relationship...

.....off limits to Envy unless it doesnt involve him... or is "funny"... or can bring in ratings/clicks.. nah....fuck Envys opinion on this shit...

Ok I listened to about 10 minutes of this Envy shit.....and while I agree so far... if Fab did what he is accused of.. fuck em, charge him and let that nigga do some time for being a hoe and a coward ass nigga for putting hands on a woman.....aint no excusing that shit.

Envy tho?? bruh

Envy needs not speak on other peoples relationships based on the hissy fit this nigga had since that shit in his mind is "off limits" when it applies to him and his relationship...

.....off limits to Envy unless it doesnt involve him... or is "funny"... or can bring in ratings/clicks.. nah....fuck Envys opinion on this shit...

Envy been looking like a sucka the past few months.

Envy tho?? bruh

yeah I agree.

Envy is a whole clown.

no denying it.

so when people try to offer up a defense? or defend?

this is what you call subjective.....i never offered up a defense....it was a lot of what ifs in here...and some of the what ifs actually helped out what i been saying that came from other people quick to accuse.

you one of the few i go back and forth with that makes sense.....while i respect it....you wrong here.

if i defend pimpin.....i am not a pimp. i would never tell a woman to sell her body....but i guess i just as guilty as the pimp.

mike brown was accused of steal cigarillos the day before or the day he was shot dead. he had facebook posts that made him look like a problem...but the officer was right because he was a thief..and was aggressive in yalls eyes....and because i defend that he should not be assumed to be guilty of stealing when i didnt see it...i should be shot too because i am offering up a we dont know reasoning for not placing blame on him.

see how that works....

cant have it one way when it benefits you or your narrative

Once again, you're making this personal...and still missing the point. If you were to defend pimpin, then no it's 100% certain that you support it, but you also can't fault someone for thinking that you just might. It doesn't mean you're just as guilty as what you are defending but would it can very well be argued that it is something that you don't disagree with either because you are defending it. I'm not trying to have it only one way to fit a narrative. It's something that can be applied across the board.

Question: Do I also need to disavow Fab’s music? I watched Bill Cosby: Himself the other day and lmao.

FTR, I feel like Fab was on some fuck shit. I mos def don’t condone the fuckery, but Soul Tapes and F vs. J is my shit.

I know all these entertainer niggas is funny style, so I don’t put none of ‘em on any type of pedestal. I enjoy them for what they bring to the table and that’s pretty much it.

Everybody gives a pass to entertainers, hell people in general they like when it comes to certain transgressions. If you can still listen to Fab's music good for you. Nobody is saying purge the nigga from your playlist...but there are plenty others who can't due to various reasons. For instance I love Big Pun, I think he's hands down one of the best rappers to every touch the mic...but I haven't been able to listen to his music the same since I saw that video of him chasing his wife with a gun. I wouldn't tell someone else to not listen to him but I simply choose not to. Same with R. Kelly. Some people can still listen to him sing about sex...due to all the shit he's associated with that's some shit I just can't bring myself to do.

Back