Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

What if scenarios are needed IMO

Nah not really...because it ends up with people creating dumb ass scenarios to try and be like "I understand why he did it"...it would be one thing if niggas were trying to do "what if" scenarios solely to get a complete picture, but niggas is doing it to try and be on some "Oh yeah, she deserved her ass beat"...the motivation behind the what if scenarios is what makes them bothersome to people not just the scenario itself.

"Aye blood i know im on a social media platform... but you a hoe for being on a social media platform talkin bout whats on this social media platform... "

OK.gif

Miss you with what? The fact that when a person tries hard as hell to defend certain shit it can make them look funny in the light? Nigga that's how life works. You don't associate yourself with certain shit you know is wrong...and if you knowingly try to justify some shit That's wrong then its not a reach to say someone may then associate you with said actions. If a nigga say he don't think driving while being blackout drunk is wrong would be quick to hop in their car?

Did I say you said he was right? No. I simply said when people try to offer up a defense for certain shit then they shouldn't be shocked if someone then associates them with said actions. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You're personalizing something that's not personal

But when niggas call you a dyke... Nvm.

8208_4bfe.gif

He's a dj tho and runs a radio show lmao. He wasn't ok with them dissing his wife. Which is understandable imo wife and kids should be off limits.

dont matter what he is and the shit they said wasnt even a diss to be mad about . kids is off limits

He's a dj tho and runs a radio show lmao. He wasn't ok with them dissing his wife. Which is understandable imo wife and kids should be off limits.

yeah fuck all that.. if you a public figure and willingly put your personal shit out there out in the public for views/clicks.... you cant be mad when cats that are also in the public.. comment on the shit YOU put out there... lol

yeah fuck all that.. if you a public figure and willingly put your personal shit out there out in the public for views/clicks.... you cant be mad when cats that are also in the public.. comment on the shit YOU put out there... lol

Facts .

I've been saying this forever, ppl need to stop idolizing rappers and entertainers. Michael Jackson, Cosby, Birdman, DMX, Puffy, Michael Vick etc. Are all fucked up in some way. They may make good music but they're not devoid of fuckery either.

And btw the reason why Fab never lived up to his full potential is because he's fucked up in his head. That's why he fell off when he did, that's why he stuck solely to mixtapes. This should evidence that. The most obvious things he should have done he never did.

i think that nigga just not fully into the music game as everyone is from what i see . nigga just like the perks he gets out of it . idont think his head fucked up.

Nah look at his career moves tho, getting shot outside of Puffy's restaurant, Ray-J flipping out on him and them Fighting, almost bumping heads with Jim Jones over twit. And now this.

See like stuff like that, he was rotting on Defjam, last major album was in 06 I think and then for next 10 years+ he only dropped mixtapes. I would hate to be on Defjam of all places for 10 years.

ya true i see your point alittle. nah his last major album was the young og project and that came out in 2014

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/04/...ears-in-prison-for-domestic-violence-charges/

Fabolous May Face Up to 10 Years in Prison for Domestic Violence Charges

After it was reported that Fabolous is facing several serious charges in connection to a violent domestic incident involving his longtime girlfriend Emily B and her father and brother, it's revealed that he could face up to 10 years in prison for his alleged crimes.

Fabolous has been charged with aggravated assault and making a terroristic threat, both in the third degree, according to Bossip. If he is found guilty, each charge can carry three to five years in prison and a maximum fine of $15,000 dollars. The Bergen County Prosecutors Office will reportedly be handling the case against Fabolous, and he is due back in court on the charges later this month. After initially turning himself into authorities on March 28, he was released with a citation.

A combination of court documents and video from the scene of Emily B and Fabolous' home tell the story of what appears to have unfolded between the former Love & Hip Hop star and the "Throw It in the Bag" rapper. Fabolous allegedly texted the mother of his two children and told her he wanted to kill her and hit her in the head with a baseball bat. Upon reading the texts, Emily B reportedly sent her father and brother to retrieve two handguns from the home she shares with Fab in Englewood, New Jersey, believing that he might try to use them to harm her.

Fabolous apparently showed up while Emily B's family was there, and can be seen in a video threatening her father and brother with a knife, and saying that he had a bullet for both of them.

At some point in between that interaction, which is believed to have taken place on March 7, and him surrendering to authorities two weeks later, Fabolousreportedly punched Emily B seven times in the head, causing so much damage to her teeth that two had to be medically removed.

XXL has reached out to Fabolous' team at Def Jam for a comment. We'll keep you updated on the developments of the case.

So I’m watching a snippet of a Lil Mo interview and she was like she hit him up he good or whatever but in her words regarding that video something ain’t adding up they had time to find/hide all the guns but couldn’t get the fuck outta there?

Lil Mos words not mine

So I’m watching a snippet of a Lil Mo interview and she was like she hit him up he good or whatever but in her words regarding that video something ain’t adding up they had time to find/hide all the guns but couldn’t get the fuck outta there?

Lil Mos words not mine

it was setup

I try not to take sides but i cant rock with no part of what fab did. Emily basically acts how my mom did with my dad. I know the signs and it was all through that video. She wanted the guns gone so fab wouldn't harm her on top of not getting him in trouble. She could deal with the verbal and physical abuse and wait until he returns to normal. Im guessing she seen fab do dirt before and seen him that upset to the point where he threatened her dad? Where there's smoke there's fire definitely. If you been around DV victims male or female you would know these things.
well as a person that has......why does your side hold more weight than someone else thats been thru it yet on the other side but told with a lie?

im not saying you said this but i am asking you.

Back