Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

nigga......your opinion been shaky.

so whats the point of locking someone up then?

to punish them for their crime right?

if everything aint cool.....why not kill folk from the jump?

shit once they come out they already cant get a job....so we not allowing rehabilitation now? or are we just going to assume niggas cant get they life right?

bruh...i hope you are always in the right place at the right time.

so niggas aint got family members who committed a crime? then niggas not invited to thanksgiving?

you niggas are too much.

How my opinion shaky tho? Not everything can be forgiven by everybody. I have niggas in.the family who dealt drugs but i didnt view selling drugs as that bad so i dont care. But im not letting a nigga who harmed kids or nurdered somebody just chill with me because they did their time.

Im all for rehab go an change your life thats good. But i dont have to forgive you or rock with you. The same goes for me. Not that hard to understand its people in your family you dont fuck with right?

How my opinion shaky tho? Not everything can be forgiven by everybody. I have niggas in.the family who dealt drugs but i didnt view selling drugs as that bad so i dont care. But im not letting a nigga who harmed kids or nurdered somebody just chill with me because they did their time.

Im all for rehab go an change your life thats good. But i dont have to forgive you or rock with you. The same goes for me. Not that hard to understand its people in your family you dont fuck with right?
you right ....no one has to forgive....
absolutely right

nigga is you serious?

two things........just because you serve time dont make you guilty of the crime....and even if you serve your time, did you pay you debt for your crime?

or are we going to keep people accountable after they paid their debt? kinda like we dont punish people who get away with shit?

and you speaking of tyson and pac like you understood what happened. if you did.......yea...ok bruh.
i guess the alleged assault that caused the black wall street to get burned down....we blame the black guy huh? they said he was guilty....so it musta been true.

unless i see it myself or i am presented with proof.....im not going to say guilty or innocent, but i know bullshit when i see it.

some of yall sound just like white people

I think your thing is you feel if a black man us accused of anything by anybody that its a system against him. Your black wall street example is bullshit because its documented white people lie on black people all the time and use that to harm us.

But if a black person accuses another black person of some real as shit you still think its the system and not somebody actually doing some shit. Do you think black men are so low we cant be responsible for our lives? This aint black wall street this is an internal issue

well as a person that has......why does your side hold more weight than someone else thats been thru it yet on the other side but told with a lie?

im not saying you said this but i am asking you.

If im wrong I'll stand corrected. Niggas and bitches who hit their s/o feel invincible to those they hurting and their family. Fab is known to be eell connected right? Why would he feel so comfortable saying he got a bullet with your name on it to her father if he innocent? Why jump at her with a knife in hand? There's nothing being said about him being/feeling threatened by her father or his bm and him being the aggressor. Look atcthe steroid scandal in baseball and president clinton. They all lied to the end cause they had images to protect and admitted wrong doing only after knowing no punishment would come.

If im wrong I'll stand corrected. Niggas and bitches who hit their s/o feel invincible to those they hurting and their family. Fab is known to be eell connected right? Why would he feel so comfortable saying he got a bullet with your name on it to her father if he innocent? Why jump at her with a knife in hand? There's nothing being said about him being/feeling threatened by her father or his bm and him being the aggressor. Look atcthe steroid scandal in baseball and president clinton. They all lied to the end cause they had images to protect and admitted wrong doing only after knowing no punishment would come.

Anybody could say that shit out of anger to someone whether they are innocent or guilty in the situation that made them say that. I really don't understand your logic in asking that question.

Also on the tape before Fab made that bullet statement you can hear the father yelling at Fab that "I did 10 years". The father is saying that for a reason as in Fab said something to him or the father letting Fab know in a threatening manner that he did 10 years already and can do more time for doing to something to Fab if it came to that.

Don't take Fab not making any statements as him automatically being guilty. Making statements to the public ain't got shit to do with when Fab trial start. It makes all the sense in the world to me for Fab or Emily and her folks for that matter to not make public statements. I say that cause the public don't fucking matter its what goes on in that court room that matters fuck the public and making statements about your innocence.

Folks going to feel how they feel no matter what Fab says.

I think your thing is you feel if a black man us accused of anything by anybody that its a system against him. Your black wall street example is bullshit because its documented white people lie on black people all the time and use that to harm us.

But if a black person accuses another black person of some real as shit you still think its the system and not somebody actually doing some shit. Do you think black men are so low we cant be responsible for our lives? This aint black wall street this is an internal issue

its crazy how you think i see this.
i dont black men should accuse anyone of anything as much as we get accused for shit. now if a nigga did it...it needs to be handled by who ever. but my stance will still be stop with the accusations when we dont know.

and unless you been on the receiving end of it...you wont know what i am talking about.

what i often see is alot of internal breaking down. then with many people not thinking or themselves....it turns into a group that then tuns into...well so many said it then it must be true.

nah....im not with that. i will reserve my judgement. that doesnt make me right in my stance...but i am willing to see before i judge.

now if a nigga shooting at cops and runs and gets shot in the back......that nigga shouldnt be shooting at cops. what he thought was gonna happen?
if a man shot at someone last week but gets shot today by the cops. i wont say he deserved it and i wont say karma. what the cops shoot him for, will be my response.

so contrary to what you may think......some things are cut and dry and some are not.
an as a black man.....i want to rid the hoods of fuckery and niggas who fuck it up. but that dont mean im going to judge a nigga off of something i dont fully know to get to my goal.

so...if i see an angry black man arguing with someone...i can not say he beats his girl or hes a woman beater or that he needs to be shot.

who am i to say such a thing? i have a quick temper....i can get into a heated argument very fast....but does that mean i beat my wife? does that mean i am a danger to society?

i see all this shit people talking....niggas aint done living yet.....alot of yall is just an accusation away from being in the same place.

Anybody could say that shit out of anger to someone whether they are innocent or guilty in the situation that made them say that. I really don't understand your logic in asking that question.

Also on the tape before Fab made that bullet statement you can hear the father yelling at Fab that "he did 10 years". The father is saying that for a reason as in Fab said something to him or the father letting Fab know in a threatening manner that he did 10 years already and can do more time for doing to something to Fab if if came to that.

Don't take Fab not making any statements as him automatically being guilty. Making statements to the public ain't got shit to do with when Fab trial start. It makes all the sense in the world to me for Fab or Emily and her folks for that matter to not make public statements. I say that cause the public don't fucking matter its what goes on in that court room that matters fuck the public and making statements about your innocence.

What the father said was wrong as well but that doesnt negate what fab said. Lawyers also have their clients do press conferences or answer questions on tv to sway opinions so yes the publics opinion does matter. In this case it wouldnt help fab cause the nigga has a history of treating emily like shit and they could use his music which includes references to infidelity all through out his songs. As dumb as that is its been done before.

cool....i see your point.

but if i pull up to my house and see and angry dude who took my guns looking erratic....do i have a right to feel threatened? he has my guns.
most dudes talk that tough talk to each other. and that was clearly a threat.

but i will respect your position on this. you see something in a way i cant see.
just like alot cant see it in the way i see.

shit most people lie to the end. thats the point. trying to avoid the consequences...but i see your point.

cool....i see your point.

but if i pull up to my house and see and angry dude who took my guns looking erratic....do i have a right to feel threatened? he has my guns.
most dudes talk that tough talk to each other. and that was clearly a threat.

but i will respect your position on this. you see something in a way i cant see.
just like alot cant see it in the way i see.

shit most people lie to the end. thats the point. trying to avoid the consequences...but i see your point.

Man look its 9 a.m. im not arguing this early in the morning lol. Thanks for not going left with the shit.

What the father said was wrong as well but that doesnt negate what fab said. Lawyers also have their clients do press conferences or answer questions on tv to sway opinions so yes the publics opinion does matter. In this case it wouldnt help fab cause the nigga has a history of treating emily like shit and they could use his music which includes references to infidelity all through out his songs. As dumb as that is its been done before.

Its not about what the father said being wrong as well. You asked a question about why Fab would be that comfortable making that bullet comment if he was innocent. Fab's possible guilt or innocence has nothing to do with him being comfortable with saying that to the father. Is all I'm saying. Fab could possibly be innocent of the whole Emily situation and make that statement to the father and brother just based off of what was said by the father and brother.

Public opinions doesn't matter when it comes down to what goes on in the court room. It is rare that you will have the accused of a crime give a press conference and answer questions regarding said crime. The lawyer might do that but the accused usually doesn't cause it never really helps the accused without presenting the facts of their defense right then and there. Which would be a dumb move on their part. What you do have is folks who make the accusations holding press conferences to sway public opinion because they need that shit most of the time because they know the facts of the case are not on their side. So they are doing that in hopes of getting people to look at more than just the facts of the case.

Man look its 9 a.m. im not arguing this early in the morning lol. Thanks for not going left with the shit.
ha! man its 4:30pm here.....

im cooking dinner. lol

right is right and wrong is wrong....and sometimes you come across something that dont need to be challenged just respected.

this is one of those times.

So I’m watching a snippet of a Lil Mo interview and she was like she hit him up he good or whatever but in her words regarding that video something ain’t adding up they had time to find/hide all the guns but couldn’t get the fuck outta there?

Lil Mos words not mine

I see you and lil mo share the same pea sized brain

Gladly.

Yall niggas are ashy

logic ashy

way of thinking ashy

Im certain yall knuckles is ashy

just ashy and musty

Gladly.

Yall niggas are ashy

logic ashy

way of thinking ashy