Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Hell niggas was loving Rick James a few years and that nigga was tying underage teens in basements and shit; u dont start separating who niggas and their arts u wont be listening to shit...cuz all them niggas crazy

YOU don't do that. If I'm aware that an artist did some shit I'm not comfortable with, i'm not listening to homie.

Imo R.Kelly is the greatest rnb artist of alltime, over any other rnb artist u can name, and i quit listening to homie for over a year and don't plan to go back.

Dr . Dre admittedly beat down Dee Barnes and more than likely his baby moms and Miche le...i aint see no objections in that any of the Dr. Dre related threads

YOU don't do that. If I'm aware that an artist did some shit I'm not comfortable with, i'm not listening to homie.

Imo R.Kelly is the greatest rnb artist of alltime, over any other rnb artist u can name, and i quit listening to homie for over a year and don't plan to go back.
Dr . Dre admittedly beat down Dee Barnes and more than likely his baby moms and Miche le...i aint see no objections in that any of the Dr. Dre related threads

Back