Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

My nigga Kobe butt raped a little white broad..........inducres in to HOF

Kobe was found not guilty and the chick said out of her own mouth when the alleged rape happened Pac wasn't even in the room. But u knew all of this already lol

Everyone is being hypocrites tbh. Because Lord knows if Emily was your sis/cousin or whatever niggas would be ready to kill fab and call that nigga woman beater.
this is facts.........but i aint pistol whipping no one for the chick to go back with him the next day while im fighting charges

Everyone is being hypocrites tbh. Because Lord knows if Emily was your sis/cousin or whatever niggas would be ready to kill fab and call that nigga woman beater.
but the term hypocrites was in relation to Goldie shit...like fam u stop listening to music cuz of the artist's transgressions u wont be listening to shit cuzlike i said they all crazy

but the term hypocrites was in relation to Goldie shit...like fam u stop listening to music cuz of the artist's transgressions u wont be listening to shit cuzlike i said they all crazy

I've said i've stopped listening to my favorite rnb artist and i'd stop listening to other artists if i found something I wasn't comfortable with

What does going back with anything? Does that make fab beating her ok cuz she went back?
by going back arent u in a way ok ing and putting urself in a position for the shit to happen again to u? this is a serious question

dhohKBc.gif

this is yall man right lol

U didn't answer my question, does a woman going back to her man make it ok for him to beat her ass?
IMO no it doesnt but im not the one getting my ass whipped she is...so if she goes back it sends a different message doesnt it?

Back