Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

tumblr_n5h2iuZIJT1qdie0jo1_400.gif
i think the consensus was shout out to Solange for giving Jay some act right when this vid dropped

security got fired that night

its a whole code red right behind your back bro

and you close enough to know and hear whats going on lol

most pppl i know who w

All the older women i know who used to get their asses whipped back in the day;; first thing they always say is I should have left as soon as that nigga put his hands on me....

Hindsight is 20/20, but again, it's not as easy as you're trying to make it seem.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, if fab did it, he's foul af.

its crazy TMZ aint obtain thje pics yet.....these motherfuckers paid like 250K for those Rihanna pics

its crazy TMZ aint obtain thje pics yet.....these motherfuckers paid like 250K for those Rihanna pics

Chris Brown and Rihanna vs. Fabolous and Emily B.

I see a more than huge difference in celebrity level and what could be gained by paying money for Rihanna pics than Emily B.

TMZ for sure ain't willing to pay the same money but the Rihanna pics brought so much more in return that 250K wasn't shit for them to be willing to pay.

Are u familiar with domestic violence and the affect of it mentally?
i dont think most people truly understand the depth that it goes.

i dont think most people understand how it even started in their life.

it is a very serious thing and it happens very often....niggas is out here really whipping asses like these chicks are dudes.

so blaming and shaming aint a solution.
even if he gets arrested....thats only a small part of this.

she needs help, he needs help, the kids will need help, the dad needs to take some blame and maybe the mom. fabs people needs to take some blame for him thinking this was ok in some manner. where did he get it from if this is what he did?

thats the only way just this family can deal with this situation.

Unfortunately i know women I'm close with who dealt with it and a lot of times it's not easy to just pick up and leave.

I agree a chick is dumb af is she goes back, but understanding some situations these chicks end up in, I get it.
cant call a chick dumb......you have to understand here background and upbringing.

some chicks are searching for the missing male figure....some are searching for missing love....many things come into play...

some chick even think thats what love is...so they push until breaking because thats what they grew up to.

like its some serious shit going on.

I recommend you niggas sit thru a DV group at least once in your life. it might just change it.

now ba
I dont think anybody really stays for "love" after that kinda shit

if they have the means to leave and maintain their life on their own, they will leave

if not, they start trying to weigh out the good and bad
are you sure about that?

some people dont know what love is. and sometimes

sometimes the grew to understand that love is not supposed to hurt.

damn this thread is starting to make me dislike some of yall. like I always knew some of yall were just plain ol’ obtuse or not that bright when it comes to certain things but this thread boy oh boy this shit is making alot of yall look funny in the light.

D0DD3F70-EB25-40D6-AC8C-EEB75FA54C78.gif

now ba

are you sure about that?

some people dont know what love is. and sometimes

sometimes the grew to understand that love is not supposed to hurt.

im saying love or not, a woman that has all her own means of getting out and maintaining her current lifestyle is NOT staying for that kinda shit

if she doesnt need him she's gone and we all know this.....a lot of guys choose women who dont have anything for this very reason....we love to be somebody's superman and then play that "mine" game when they dont act right

maybe in a rare case where they been together 20 years and he just started this shit

Reactions: Elzo69Renaissance
im saying love or not, a woman that has all her own means of getting out and maintaining her current lifestyle is NOT staying for that kinda shit

if she doesnt need him she's gone and we all know this.....a lot of guys choose women who dont have anything for this very reason....we love to be somebody's superman and then play that "mine" game when they dont act right

maybe in a rare case where they been together 20 years and he just started this shit
im not saying you lying...but i think you may have not come across a truly broken woman.

not that you should...but you would be surprised at who you think should leave or who can leave but wont.

things are not that simple.

alot of niggas go for chicks with low self esteem to do this too.

but i get where you coming from

Reactions: 1/2