Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Prolly already posted but fuck it I dont feel like checkin

Tell you one thing, ion believe none of us is about hitting women, but when my nigga in the 8ball jacket slap the fiyah out that chick on the train

:cry:he slapped her for all of us

Reactions: King Freeman
only raised my hand to one woman and this was after I ate a few jabs

aight you got that....now get up off me lol

Tell you one thing, ion believe none of us is about hitting women, but when my nigga in the 8ball jacket slap the fiyah out that chick on the train

had a post in there with like 150 lols

yo that 8 Ball thread was hilarious....straight classic shit in there ..i wonder how @HellCzar would view such a thread even the females were in there getting their jokes off

Game has some words for you nignogs

Game need to shut his ass up. The internet hasn't torn they family apart or plucked this nigga out his home...Fab did this to him self. He wasn't thinking about his young kids growing up without a mother or a father when he was beating Emily's ass / threatening to kill her and her daddy. At some point between sending threats of bodily harm and actually putting his hands on her, he had to know there would be consequences.
Game can gone somewhere with this shit. You can't expect strangers to care about the well being of this man's children when he didn't.

Funny cause it's niggas in here that swear to God they wouldn't hit a woman under any circumstance but it was all gravy then.

I laughed at it what you mean? And why you on my dick bro you gay or something? Aint you a rich nigga go do rich nigga shit.

Lmao. Lash out like your owner fido.