Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Elz pulled the chair out from under him w/ the laywer move lmao

gotta watch that guy

Ima keep it a buck. IDGA single FUCK about Fab and Emily B.

If he drop a new Soul Tape ima download and listen to that shit. I only care about the music.

But I will tell ya, if I see a pic of them two back together ima bump this thread to remind you the man wasn’t guilty.

She has the perfect opportunity to get away forever. If she don’t take this opportunity, the nigga ain’t guilty or in other words they’re as guilty as each other for this whole senerio.

I ain’t condoning what he allegedly done, and if he did do it, it’s time for her to leave. If she don’t leave, this is just acting up.

You do realize that her going back to him doesn't mean that he's innocent rigth? Plenty of women stay with men who abuse them and go back time and time again. That don't mean a woman still not getting her ass beat

So him being charged means there's conclusive evidence against him outside of whats shown on the video? There's no way that video clip got him charged and facing 10 years.

You do realize that her going back to him doesn't mean that he's innocent rigth? Plenty of women stay with men who abuse them and go back time and time again. That don't mean a woman still not getting her ass beat

These aint the smartest of niggas

Funny cause it's niggas in here that swear to God they wouldn't hit a woman under any circumstance but it was all gravy then.

Lmao. Lash out like your owner fido.

Bruh im confused by you is your gripe with me or race or both? You taking it more personal it seems is this because i called all you IC niggas wack(yall prove me right daily) or because I talked about Drake one time?

Lol, this where shit get funny...

Now we going to find out how "connected" Fab really is.....

Cuz if it's one thing Niggaz who living that life hate...... When ANYBODY who know their business facing charges...

Let's see if em and her dad drop names of dangerous known individuals to law enforcement. Lol

What I say like a a billion pages ago???

Niggaz make a a million smooth moves in the streets, then risk it all cuz they can't control a woman...

Washed.......

Lol, this where shit get funny...

Now we going to find out how "connected" Fab really is.....

Cuz if it's one thing Niggaz who living that life hate...... When ANYBODY who know their business facing charges...

Let's see if em and her dad drop names of dangerous known individuals to law enforcement. Lol

What I say like a a billion pages ago???

Niggaz make a a million smooth moves in the streets, then risk it all cuz they can't control a woman...

Washed.......
2016-09-28 171838-61051.PNG talk that shit Alpo

Back