Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

For someone that plays with yu-gi-oh cards and strokes his shrimp dick to white womens nudes, you got a lot of nerve coming for me.

how can we tell he has abusive tendencies from the video?
i ask because i see many videos of many people...who dont look like they have abusive tendencies but they are abusers.

you may think i am blaming her...but i am not. from the clip i saw...and maybe we saw different or longer or shorter versions of the same thing...

i dont want no smoke. i just dont the whole story. alot of black men dead off of half a story.

You saw a clip of a grown ass man charging at a woman with a knife in his hand and you're wondering how i came to the conclusion he has abusive tendencies? lol aight fam

If you saw that show you would know none of that hyper aggressive shit can be applied to Emily. That woman ain't no smoke with nobody ever on that show from what I remember.

Hell the reason Chrissy(Jim Jones woman) beat up Kimbella(Juelz woman) was because of dumb ass shit Kimbella said that Emily didn't react to but Chrissy did. The beating was well deserved but Emily was content to leave that shit alone.
a woman fucking with a dude is different from a chick fucking with a chick.

for obvious reasons

""That black boy HAD to have done SOMETHING to make the officer fear for his life, or he wouldn't shot him"""

""I just find it hard to believe the police would act that way without just cause...""

""If only he hadn't provoke the officer....""

""Well, that black guy wasn't exactly innocence""

Any of this sound familiar????
whats crazy about these statements is that they can be used by both sides

its funny because Im rarely mad when Im stating how I feel. the fact you see a vocal Black woman as angry or bitter says more about you than me. theres mad ppl I interact with off the site that can attest to the fact, I be chilling. I dont even be that invested in some of these arguments. I act my age because at 28 I can express myself from an educate standpoint. I can say how I feel and rarely change my position.

If I said you think its ok to beat women and your dumbass goes to throwing cheap shots, my assumptions of you are probably right because hit dogs do holla.

Think twice when quoting me on some nut shit. Im not the lame ass women you be hanging with.

Say what about the officers?

This is a melting pot and all of them aren't born in america.

Either way, we're drifting too far from the topic at hand. Fab is indeed from this culture so lets stop with the hypotheticals.

You saw a clip of a grown ass man charging at a woman with a knife in his hand and you're wondering how i came to the conclusion he has abusive tendencies? lol aight fam
bruh......he chraged stopped and went backwards.

that doesnt say abusive...that says angry and im losing it with this chick.

abusive or abusers would not stop. shit if its second nature its reflexes.

so i ask you ....your daughter in that same situation what you doing? you know the dude has goons and guns.....whats your first reaction?

futhermore @HellCzar dont text me about bullshit someone has said when im at work. Im trying to get to a bag and dont have time to verbally assault weirdos and farm animals on this site.

alot of yall only speak to me ill because youre behind a computer. You wouldnt dare say half of the shit yall say to my face. foh

I'm not going to say he has abusive tendencies because he wanna get up in her face and argue, I've seen plenty of couples do that and no one hit the other. The knife is a bad look but maybe he had it to defend himself from the pops and brother, I don't know.

bruh......he chraged stopped and went backwards.

that doesnt say abusive...that says angry and im losing it with this chick.

abusive or abusers would not stop. shit if its second nature its reflexes.

so i ask you ....your daughter in that same situation what you doing? you know the dude has goons and guns.....whats your first reaction?

What part of tendencies aren't u gettin fam? lol If he actually continued and stabbed her it would be beyond tendencies at that point.

If a nigga picked up a knife and even looked at my girl/mother/etc it's a wrap, idgaf what excuse u got. Some of yall niggas would be like "yo mom, what u say?, he seems pissed" lol

This is a melting pot and all of them aren't born in america.

Either way, we're drifting too far from the topic at hand. Fab is indeed from this culture so lets stop with the hypotheticals.
My point was that we can’t compare regular citizens to police officers who are supposed to be trained to handle disputes and situations. It’s disingenuous. I hold officer ____ to a higher level of conduct than Fabolous the rapper.

ayo, shorty was jumpy as shit....you can tell she was ready to trade blows...

shit wasn't her first rodeo... i don't know what the fuck yall was watching.....

Back