Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Because she's going to get personal now and throw fiction at me. What I said is my observation. It's never ok to hit women even if they put hands on you first. Have the decency to walk away. If she wants to be ignorant I won't entertain it, I'll unfortunately be the adult and walk away because someone's pride and personal projections and anger are making them miss the point and make shit up ? Only 2 people co-signed beating women that was Harry. As an adult you get held accountable for your actions. I hold her accountable for disparaging my name and not reading the comments. I'm the nicest person in the world but I will call you out on your shit especially ignorance and disrespect.

I have nothing more to really contribute. Race should apologize.

You did get personal first b

Because she's going to get personal now and throw fiction at me. What I said is my observation. It's never ok to hit women even if they put hands on you first. Have the decency to walk away. If she wants to be ignorant I won't entertain it, I'll unfortunately be the adult and walk away because someone's pride and personal projections and anger are making them miss the point and make shit up ? Only 2 people co-signed beating women that was Harry. As an adult you get held accountable for your actions. I hold her accountable for disparaging my name and not reading the comments. I'm the nicest person in the world but I will call you out on your shit especially ignorance and disrespect.

I have nothing more to really contribute. Race should apologize.
just in case we forgot

K94l8pr.jpg

While there isn't proof of fab hitting her, there's proof of him attempting to get physical with her and approaching her with a knife like object. If you'll approach your baby mother with a knife, you beating her ass isn't far fetched.

Idgaf what she said or did, there's no excuse for being her ass.
ok.....i agree it may not be far fetched but does it make it true?
does approaching then backing off with a knife equal i beat women?
does saying i got a bullet with your name on it mean ill shoot you?

how many times do dudes say what they would do without doing it?

are we know holding shit talkers accountable? cause its alot of guilty niggas if that was the case.

and for someone to come into my house and take my guns....i cant hold a butter knife?

and he did move towards her and she ran but then came back...

this shit is all around fucked up. they all need help.

I clearly said on more than one occasion in this thread that it is not ok to hit a woman. Outside of rumours and the video we don't know what really happened. Stop projecting your bullshit on to me and your personal dislike because I made fun of you in a past thread. In other words act your age, you're much older than me and definitely aren't showing it.

Race the amount of disregard and ignorance you display at times is why niggas assume your ass is single, can't keep a man and why you stumble on yourself in debates across the forum. You need to log off and reflect.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

ok.....i agree it may not be far fetched but does it make it true?
does approaching then backing off with a knife equal i beat women?
does saying i got a bullet with your name on it mean ill shoot you?

how many times do dudes say what they would do without doing it?

are we know holding shit talkers accountable? cause its alot of guilty niggas if that was the case.

and for someone to come into my house and take my guns....i cant hold a butter knife?

and he did move towards her and she ran but then came back...

this shit is all around fucked up. they all need help.

What did she come back to do? She took pics.

When chicks go to these police stations with no proof and just a story, they get sent back with nothing but a "good luck" most of the time. If he did indeed beat her ass, im sure it wasn't the first time.

I agree, it's SLIGHTLY premature to say he's guilty, but most of the time, when there's smoke there's fire.

So harry wants to beat women but he aint want no smoke with Du?

Wait...aint Harry ol boy RD??

I clearly said on more than one occasion in this thread that it is not ok to hit a woman. Outside of rumours and the video we don't know what really happened. Stop projecting your bullshit on to me and your personal dislike because I made fun of you in a past thread. In other words act your age, you're much older than me and definitely aren't showing it.

Race the amount of disregard and ignorance you display at times is why niggas assume your ass is single, can't keep a man and why you stumble on yourself in debates across the forum. You need to log off and reflect.

813F3200-2BB1-4741-B0BD-07213C361E9C.gif

What did she come back to do? She took pics.

When chicks go to these police stations with no proof and just a story, they get sent back with nothing but a "good luck" most of the time. If he did indeed beat her ass, im sure it wasn't the first time.

I agree, it's SLIGHTLY premature to say he's guilty, but most of the time, when there's smoke there's fire.
but heres the thing tho.....after he went towards her with the knife...her safety was more important for one...and two

again i come back to her dad.......he needed to have her get away.

so i ask you....who had control of themselves at this moment? the dad was the only one right in my eyes to be angry cause thats his daughter was assaulted....but to take guns first and not get her outta harms way?

what would you do in this case?

but heres the thing tho.....after he went towards her with the knife...her safety was more important for one...and two

so i ask you....who had control of themselves at this moment? the dad was the only one right in my eyes to be angry cause thats his daughter was assaulted....but to take guns first and not get her outta harms way?

Imo it's besides the point. Fab isn't upset for no reason, I'm sure in his mind he has a valid reason to be upset. If my girl fucks my cousin, I have a valid reason to be upset, but even that, is no reason to approach my baby mother with a knife and allegedly beating her ass.

Yall looking for ways to place blame on the woman, nobody's calling her a saint. But there's no reason you can come up with that will excuse him beating her.

Q

They took the guns because she obviously told them that fab got guns. And that he just beat her. Id take the guns too. Maybe he shouldve told her to leave and kaybe he did. But a nigha with guns hit my kid and i have a chance to take his guns i would

Imo it's besides the point. Fab isn't upset for no reason, I'm sure in his mind he has a valid reason to be upset. If my girl fucks my cousin, I have a valid reason to be upset, but even that, is no reason to approach my baby mother with a knife and allegedly beating her ass.

Yall looking for ways to place blame on the woman, nobody's calling her a saint. But there's no reason you can come up with that will excuse him beating her.

all males are not men.
im actually not blaming the woman....im saying i dont know enough.
regardless of if its right or wrong to hit a chick, all guys aint got control. hell most people dont have control....once thats known....either you leave or not provoke. thing happen....that may cause other things to happen. at some point someone needs to maintain control and walk away.

that doesnt mean hes wrong and shes right.

what may make me hit someone because of my background might be something you would laugh at.
but we cant just act like we as humans cant have our buttons pushed.

as a man i would have to do whatever i must to keep her away from dude. this is more than about just this abuse....we are just seeing the end result.

if we know about her history of abuse why didnt her family? why didnt they step in earlier? if they did why did this continue? why why why why why....

i get where the ladies are coming from as well as the men....but this is a bigger problem yet a small part we are seeing.

we cant try to look at the end to correct something...we must all try to stop it from happening again. and to get to that point you have to look at everything and everybody.

he may be very guilty of the physical part. but abuse comes in many different forms. some that lead to reactionary abuse. yet we still only see the end results.

Q

They took the guns because she obviously told them that fab got guns. And that he just beat her. Id take the guns too. Maybe he shouldve told her to leave and kaybe he did. But a nigha with guns hit my kid and i have a chance to take his guns i would
my nigga......thats theft. you just gave the man an out.

a man hit my kid......fuck that niggas guns...i need my kid safe.
why look for guns when we possibly still in the line of fire if we didnt get them all.

why am i and my daughter going around to get guns to take away from a nigga to confront him? is he dangerous or nah? where was fab during this collecting of his firearms? if he was home, how that work? if he wasnt home, why wasnt they on the way out? get your kid and bounce. why does all the other shit matter?

if safety is the concern........what are we really talking about?

nah...im trying to make sense of this.

if he knocked her teeth out....thats what i need pics of as i head to the police station.. not him holding a knife..saying get away from me.

im saying.....in court.....this is not so cut and dry.

all males are not men.
im actually not blaming the woman....im saying i dont know enough.
regardless of if its right or wrong to hit a chick, all guys aint got control. hell most people dont have control....once thats known....either you leave or not provoke. thing happen....that may cause other things to happen. at some point someone needs to maintain control and walk away.

that doesnt mean hes wrong and shes right.

what may make me hit someone because of my background might be something you would laugh at.
but we cant just act like we as humans cant have our buttons pushed.

as a man i would have to do whatever i must to keep her away from dude. this is more than about just this abuse....we are just seeing the end result.

if we know about her history of abuse why didnt her family? why didnt they step in earlier? if they did why did this continue? why why why why why....

i get where the ladies are coming from as well as the men....but this is a bigger problem yet a small part we are seeing.

we cant try to look at the end to correct something...we must all try to stop it from happening again. and to get to that point you have to look at everything and everybody.

he may be very guilty of the physical part. but abuse comes in many different forms. some that lead to reactionary abuse. yet we still only see the end results.

You say you aren't blaming the woman but in a sense you are. You're saying she should've never been close to him or provoked him, basically she asked for it. People have arguments and disagreements all the time, there's no way you can chop this and excuse that type of behavior. Just off the video alone, you can tell homie has abusive tendencies.

We are not in court. I dont why taking somebody else weapons is bad if you think he hurt your family. Leave the guns and say she go back home cuz thats what abuse victims do. Possible dangerous situation.

Back