Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Bruh you said “this is an example of black men not protecting black women” those were your words.
I know exactly what I wrote. Men more than 1 man. So a father and son both of which are grown would be more than one man. So when speaking on both would I not say men? So like I said IMO speaking only on those two MEN they did not protect that woman. So at best you can say since I was only speaking about Emily I shouldn't have said black women and should've said black woman. Ok I can give you that. Outside of that I know what I said and stand by exactly what I said and meant.

But wanna hear the flip...

All Fab gotta say is the father and brother were touching the kids and Emily knew then suddenly every one will say Fab was justified
or how about.......she helped them take my guns and i was afraid to have my own firearms used against me....my back was up against the wall...i tried to leave but she kept coming at me....

whats the point of a man taking anothers mans guns again?

and watch all the birds come out the woodwork on some take all his money in support shit

I know exactly what I wrote. Men more than 1 man. So a father and son both of which are grown would be more than one man. So when speaking on both would I not say men? So like I said IMO speaking only on those two MEN they did not protect that woman. So at best you can say since I was only speaking about Emily I shouldn't have said black women and should've said black woman. Ok I can give you that. Outside of that I know what I said and stand by exactly what I said and meant.
I wouldn’t have said this is an example of black men doing or not doing anything. But this isn’t a hill I’ll die on.

but does either statement mean anything since they are both latino?

hes domincan and black and shes domincan and puerto rican.....

yall both outta line

and i dont appreciate being linked to these women beating hispanics.
why is it that the black is more dominant when bad shit is afoot?

but let the nigga win a grammy.....he all on the latino stations and telemundo htv.....

this is pure fuckery.

*had to edit my spelling*

Last edited:

but let the nigga when a grammy.....he all on the latino stations and telemundo htv.....

this is pure fuckery.
Black people are the face of negativity.

but does either statement mean anything since they are both latino?

hes domincan and black and shes domincan and puerto rican.....

yall both outta line

I never knew their races. Always thought Fab was black and Emily look like a light-bright black chick.

End of story for me.

Thanks to all for updating me to the correct info about them.

I never knew their races. Always thought Fab was black and Emily look like a light-bright black chick.

End of story for me.

Thanks to all for updating me to the correct info about them.
man ...i just learned this myself.

but we aint gonna hold against you......but its some on here....that went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past the point of no return.

just loud and wrong and tried to get a following....smdh

i actually witnessed more abuse amongst white folks then black folks and im negro complected

and now that i know he aint fully negro...

he guilty as fuck.
he did that shit.

but nah....my point still stands simply because his skin color makes him look like me and he is seen with evil intentions even if he wasnt guilty. not saying he is......but if he is...then he is

I clearly said on more than one occasion in this thread that it is not ok to hit a woman. Outside of rumours and the video we don't know what really happened. Stop projecting your bullshit on to me and your personal dislike because I made fun of you in a past thread. In other words act your age, you're much older than me and definitely aren't showing it.

Race the amount of disregard and ignorance you display at times is why niggas assume your ass is single, can't keep a man and why you stumble on yourself in debates across the forum. You need to log off and reflect.

This won't end well lol

but let the nigga win a grammy.....he all on the latino stations and telemundo htv.....

this is pure fuckery.

*had to edit my spelling*

Who knew fab was Dominican? I aint know till you said it.

I clearly said on more than one occasion in this thread that it is not ok to hit a woman. Outside of rumours and the video we don't know what really happened. Stop projecting your bullshit on to me and your personal dislike because I made fun of you in a past thread. In other words act your age, you're much older than me and definitely aren't showing it.

Race the amount of disregard and ignorance you display at times is why niggas assume your ass is single, can't keep a man and why you stumble on yourself in debates across the forum. You need to log off and reflect.
K94l8pr.jpg

Who knew fab was Dominican? I aint know till you said it.
i been knew it...but needed to be sure so i did a bit of research before i spoke out my ass and was wrong.

because i dont want to be wrong about facts ......hint hint

While there isn't proof of fab hitting her, there's proof of him attempting to get physical with her and approaching her with a knife like object. If you'll approach your baby mother with a knife, you beating her ass isn't far fetched.

Idgaf what she said or did, there's no excuse for being her ass.

Back