Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

That was between you and kandy tho and you bring somebody else family in this. I think you was one of those niggas who didnt joke correctly. Why so extreme whats wrong with life?

It's some IC shit so apparently he upset about something from then.

My nigga you knew that cause you posted on the IC and I spoke about it over there but idgaf about that.

Fact is you’ve been exposed as fraud ass lame ass simp ass nigga and been punked in your own town. I couldn’t care less about your fuck ass opinion. My post was meant for the ladies in here.

You ain't important enough for me to care about the coming and goings of your life so no I didn't know about your mom. All I know you said some shit trying to impress some broads and I responded. Move on nigga because neither of us give a shit about the other

Do you always say wild shit to people

If mf'ers don't want me saying disrespectful shit then they should leave me alone, I've said numerous times I don't start these altercations. I've been on topic, these other people on some other shit

That he'd never say to anyone's face? Yea
This fucking spic can't wait to he can come in a thread where I'm the topic. I swear you a faggot

This nigga aint do no joking on the school bus.

Niggas: Hey your mom look like Gayle Sayers lol

ChiTownB: Thats why your mama died of a heroin overdose

I feel like thats how you joke lol

Wasnt you saying something like men are supposed to protect women and how it starts with men. Yall act like we saying lynch him
i still feel like we need to protect our women . this doesnt change with this act.

one thing we should stop doing is blanket shit.

whether fab is innocent or guilty ....i aint got shit to do with that. but i wont convict him because like i said i was in a position where things could look like this when it wasnt. so i see this thru my eyes. just like i cant say how a woman should see things thru her own eyes....coming from a dv situation. but i can say dont judge all guys based off the actions of a few. which is whats going on here.

NO REAL PERSON WOULD WANT TO ACT OUT THIS WAY INFRONT OF THEIR CHILD(REN). People wonder why we have women being abused and these dudes doing the abusing. This is why, the shit starts at home.

P e r i o d.
i applaud you for saying this.....this goes under the radar.
it had to come from somewhere for someone to think it was ok to do or ok to recieve it.
understanding where it started can help stop it.

Then again Im sure alot of yall dicks got hard when yall saw Killmonger griping up and killing Black women in Black panther.

probably salivated at the mouth.

fucking sick ass punks
if thats the only part of the movie that bothered you...you have a bigger problem

That video is irrelevant and idk why niggas are even referencing it. its like when the news showed the video of Mike Brown in the store over and over again only to later say it had nothing to do with him being shot.

that video has nothing to do with the fact the nigga beat her up. However, It does show him enraged with a butter knife.

yo lmaooooooo the fact niggas see how fucking angry this man is, weilding around a butter knife and literally chasing the mother of his kids with it would be enough proof for me that Fab is fucking sick and the likelihood of him harming her is pretty high.

yeah lmaooooo yall are just saying dumb shit at this point
when you chase someone they retreat...not return
when you want someone to leave you alone yo advance then stop....
when you are afraid of someone you retreat and get outta dodge....

i just dont see why him being enraged means hes guilty or more than being angry.

some of you ladies have sons.....no matter how you raise him...he may find himself in this position....what if he told you , she lying and yes he was angry but she filed a report that said he beat her? who you gonna believe?

lastly.....just because someone doesnt agree with you ...doesnt mean we need to name call and niggas is trash or chicks are heffas,.
everyones side can be respected...

but i think alot of personal feeling are being placed in this situation without understanding what someone elses personal experience may be.

not everyone is guilty like not everyone is innocent.

The thing is, Fab BEEN mistreating her LOL. This is not something new, he was doing it way before people really even knew who she was..way before LHHNY
so whos fault is it that we are now here?

his for still doing it or hers for staying and still allowing it?

or do they both own some of the blame?

Elzo
Chitown B
Black Sambo
Sion
Harry

and oh rickey

are all saying its ok to hit women. stay away from these weirdos yall
sion never said its ok.......he said he would never hit a woman under any circumstnces....

no one else said it was ok,...they are saying ..

ehhh nevermind
you should really seek understanding of your angry and views.
thats shit aint cool.....it might block your blessings.

yall want proof when a woman says shes been raped

yall want proof when a woman says shes been hit

yall want proof when a woman says shes scared for her life

at this rate yall just hate women imo
so when a woman gets proven wrong in these situations.....do you come at the woman like this? or is it onto the next case of a possible guilty man?

sion never said its ok.......he said he would never hit a woman under any circumstnces....

no one else said it was ok,...they are saying ..

ehhh nevermind
you should really seek understanding of your angry and views.
thats shit aint cool.....it might block your blessings.

The only thing people said was let the situation play out. The nigga had a fierce argument and that's all that we know and mf'ers letting their imagination run wild.

Can we see a list of things that warrant women to endure physical and mental abuse from men? A syllabus or something. Make sure to print and pass the list to your daughters, mothers, and other female relatives and friends of yours. Knowledge is power. I sho don't wanna get knocked out in the future. I've been in the clear so far at this point in my life.

Thanks.
can we list the situations that our sons should avoid to not be falsely accused of something yet still be held liable just from someone saying something?

maybe you have been clear of these things because of the type dudes you select or how you carry yourself. you can take ownership of being a woman with good morals and being able to avoid fuckery or knowing when to leave.

this is a good thing.

some women get caught up .....im not blaming them because niggas change or are just fuck niggas and they are abusive.

then there are the women that seek this type shit out.

so I say @Blactivity dont put yourself with others. you are doing somethin right....keep on keeping on

i think ill leave this thread alone now...

this is why shit never gets solved.
the fact a man is standing there and not telling his daughter to get away while this man has a knife...says alot
as a man ......baby i got this...go in the house. i dont want him hurting you, or hurting you anymore.

the moment he moves towards her.......baby ...go in the house,.....get away from him...i got this.

yet ....this is what we see and the video means nothing.....

accountability only goes one way in all situations, only towards the blackman.

yet rkelly schooling chicks on how to screw him and parents giving their children to him..
police killing any black man they see

but we going this hard on a nigga we dont know or know about how their house is run...

....yep i understand.

makes plenty of sense

Last edited:
Back