Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Race got you trained well, still the guy can have his freedom taken away.

Well apparently your spousal training didnt go to well did it?

And ive been on this wave since like 2014. You know actually caring about black women. I mean I could be a nigga like you some fake ex cop depressed ass nigga with pedophile tendencies still dick riding G unit like you was in Get Rich or Die trying. Herb ass nigga.

All these chicks and one nigga in their feelings because niggas want the story to play out before making a judgement. If he hit her then he's wrong for it, if he didn't and she lied then she's wrong. I don't know either to know how they are in their private life and neither do y'all

All these chicks and one nigga in their feelings because niggas want the story to play out before making a judgement. If he hit her then he's wrong for it, if he didn't and she lied then she's wrong. I don't know either to know how they are in their private life and neither do y'all

Ok

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

My nigga you knew that cause you posted on the IC and I spoke about it over there but idgaf about that.

Fact is you’ve been exposed as fraud ass lame ass simp ass nigga and been punked in your own town. I couldn’t care less about your fuck ass opinion. My post was meant for the ladies in here.

Back