Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

I hope none of you beautiful ABW ladies are entertaining the niggas in this thread who are making excuses for this nigga cause clearly beating your ass is okay under all circumstances.

Niggas prolly choked out a chick last night.
Y’all niggas are doo doo juice.

That video is irrelevant and idk why niggas are even referencing it. its like when the news showed the video of Mike Brown in the store over and over again only to later say it had nothing to do with him being shot.

that video has nothing to do with the fact the nigga beat her up. However, It does show him enraged with a butter knife.

yo lmaooooooo the fact niggas see how fucking angry this man is, weilding around a butter knife and literally chasing the mother of his kids with it would be enough proof for me that Fab is fucking sick and the likelihood of him harming her is pretty high.

yeah lmaooooo yall are just saying dumb shit at this point

And what does it say about the woman that keeps closing the distance while said individual is armed?

They are all toxic.

The thing is, Fab BEEN mistreating her LOL. This is not something new, he was doing it way before people really even knew who she was..way before LHHNY

Hey now, I don’t know about all this paying money to states bullshit

Fuck kind of shit you on nigga

Families have disagreements. Cooler heads prevail and you work that shit out like adults

But a bitch who call the police on me ain’t my woman anymore

Better put them fucking dukes up or grab one of them pistols lol
Dirty laundry dont get clean in the street.

Just gets worse.

This is not how adults act.

They wanted the attention and did not give a damn whether it was positive or negative, so therefore.....

Post talks about guys abusing women.
Guys defend men abusing women.
Guys try to give reasons why men should abuse women.
Guy posts a video of men labeling all black women the same because a few weren’t compatible with him.

Oh....
Ok
Lmao

Elzo
Chitown B
Black Sambo
Sion
Harry

are all saying its ok to hit women. stay away from these weirdos yall

At no point did anyone say it's ok to hit a woman besides Harry. It's a shame that wanting proof before convicting a man is frowned upon.

Elzo
Chitown B
Black Sambo
Sion
Harry

are all saying its ok to hit women. stay away from these weirdos yall

I said all 3 are guilty and thats what you are getting from it?

Ma'am that says more about you than your implied specualtion does of me.

I want all of them held liable.

If you cant deal with that, then thats your issue, not mine.

I refuse to bend just to spare your feelings and it is obvious you feel strongly about this topic, so much to the point that you refuse to admit that she didnt do her due diligence in defusing the situation and tend to her father and kid.

Damn shame right there.

At what point does being a parent gets superceded by the need to be right?

Thats right, there isnt one.

At no point did anyone say it's ok to hit a woman besides Harry. It's a shame that wanting proof before convicting a man is frowned upon.

yall want proof when a woman says shes been raped

yall want proof when a woman says shes been hit

yall want proof when a woman says shes scared for her life

at this rate yall just hate women imo

Can we see a list of things that warrant women to endure physical and mental abuse from men? A syllabus or something. Make sure to print and pass the list to your daughters, mothers, and other female relatives and friends of yours. Knowledge is power. I sho don't wanna get knocked out in the future. I've been in the clear so far at this point in my life.

Thanks.

emily was more worried about taking the photo then actually taken herself out of harms way .

Back