Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

NO REAL PERSON WOULD WANT TO ACT OUT THIS WAY INFRONT OF THEIR CHILD(REN). People wonder why we have women being abused and these dudes doing the abusing. This is why, the shit starts at home.

P e r i o d.

Mad cause yall know yall guilty of pushing shit too far, and are prone to acting like tall ass children.

The laws are starting to balance themselves out, more and more, yall need to catch up with the times, cause them games yall prone to playing can land yall in jail too or with your custodial rights revoked.

Wake up.

What type of women do ya’ll fuck with? Lmfao.

If you are with a chick that pushes you to want to beat on her, why are you with her? That makes ZERO sense.

Nah, I'm just not a fucking idiot that see's a situation involving 3 people as one sided.

You are the fucking dork holding only one person accountable in a fight that three people are actively seeking.

You dont come up behind someone you just had conflict with. That is an act of escalation.

Fuck your societal standards.
Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of gender.

They are both wrong, and if you cant see that then its obvious you duct tape your dick and balls to your asshole.

Gotdamn shopping buddy.

Nigga you retarded as shit. The shit is black and white he popped her in her shit. I dont see no escalation on her part i see security holding that nigga back if he wanted to get in the car he could have. You just being stupid frfr. Women arent Delilah bruh.

The proof is in the fact that the kid was privy to her actions and recorded the shit. The heffer set the standard on how an adult should conduct themselves in the face of conflict. Fav obviously lived there too so its a charge for him as well.

Stop defending someone so gotdamn toxic.

They both are bad news.

No sides in this.

Period.

Yall wrong for picking one.

You really surprised people take sides in public debates and shit like this? If its made public the public chimes in with their opinons. People naturally take sides with anything

Nigga you retarded as shit. The shit is black and white he popped her in her shit. I dont see no escalation on her part i see security holding that nigga back if he wanted to get in the car he could have. You just being stupid frfr. Women arent Delilah bruh.

How do you know he hit her, because she said so and filed a police report.

Then again Im sure alot of yall dicks got hard when yall saw Killmonger griping up and killing Black women in Black panther.

probably salivated at the mouth.

fucking sick ass punks

Back