Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

@HellCzar stop debating with these fools. one idiot called her a “heffa” and nigga even said “the last whore I hit was in the 3rd grade” these niggas are fucking dumb. not even worth debating with

I pretty much knew these boys retarded. Probably saw they mama get beat and rationalize it. These the type of niggas who like pussy but hate women.

Yea he s hit her before

Nigga you retarded as shit. The shit is black and white he popped her in her shit. I dont see no escalation on her part i see security holding that nigga back if he wanted to get in the car he could have. You just being stupid frfr. Women arent Delilah bruh.

Where in the video do you see him snuff her?

Or are you going off of allegations?

One is in your face the other is speculation.
My point can be proven with video and the other is on a court of law.

Ready to remove the emotion from this conversation?

And my point has been they are both culpable for the actions that took place in that video.

I have not picked a side...

I'd really appreciate it if you had the conversation that I have been attempting to have, and not what you have been imagining.

"so what you really trying to say is" is a female trait and is not working on me, cut that shit out, read and address whats on the fucking screen not what you are imagining in your head...

How fucking difficult is this?

Grow up.

lmaoooooo chi-town dont know whose side hes on.

What I said earlier had nothing to do with him allegedly beating her up. In that video he's more enraged at the chick instead of going after the person calling him a pussy. That video showed nothing but an argument

Where in the video do you see him snuff her?

Or are you going off of allegations?

One is in your face the other is speculation.
My point can be proven with video and the other is on a court of law.

Ready to remove the emotion from this conversation?

And my point has been they are both culpable for the actions that took place in that video.

I have not picked a side...

I'd really appreciate it if you had the conversation that I have been attempting to have, and not what you have been imagining.

"so what you really trying to say is" is a female trait and is not working on me, cut that shit out, read and address whats on the fucking screen not what you are imagining in your head...

How fucking difficult is this?

Grow up.

Nigga in your own head you made a case for neglect and passive aggression when neither was seen in the video. So your speculation is on point but mines is not. Nigga you being hypocrtical and your premise was wack. And the insults are childish. You debating just to debate. Like nigga please.

That video is irrelevant and idk why niggas are even referencing it. its like when the news showed the video of Mike Brown in the store over and over again only to later say it had nothing to do with him being shot.

that video has nothing to do with the fact the nigga beat her up. However, It does show him enraged with a butter knife.

yo lmaooooooo the fact niggas see how fucking angry this man is, weilding around a butter knife and literally chasing the mother of his kids with it would be enough proof for me that Fab is fucking sick and the likelihood of him harming her is pretty high.

yeah lmaooooo yall are just saying dumb shit at this point

You really surprised people take sides in public debates and shit like this? If its made public the public chimes in with their opinons. People naturally take sides with anything

Halfway expected an adult conversation about facts that can be easily proven....

Not speculation and projection.

Thread is full of people putting their personal situations forth instead of addressing whats actually there for us to see with our own eyes.

And what is visable is 3 adults neglecting a child and causing a scene in public.

All of which is illegal and grounds to lose custody or have CPS in your shit.

That is all.

All other topics attempting to be discussed are irrelevant in the face of facts.

@HellCzar stop debating with these fools. one idiot called her a “heffa” and nigga even said “the last whore I hit was in the 3rd grade” these niggas are fucking dumb. not even worth debating with
and she's been called a bitch also, but we not takin sides.

Halfway expected an adult conversation about facts that can be easily proven....

Not speculation and projection.

Thread is full of people putting their personal situations forth instead of addressing whats actually there for us to see with our own eyes.

And what is visable is 3 adults neglecting a child and causing a scene in public.

All of which is illegal and grounds to lose custody or have CPS in your shit.

That is all.

All other topics attempting to be discussed are irrelevant in the face of facts.

Nigga the video showed a deranged man weilding a knife

he should be the one in jail. foh

The proof is in the fact that the kid was privy to her actions and recorded the shit. The heffer set the standard on how an adult should conduct themselves in the face of conflict. Fav obviously lived there too so its a charge for him as well.

Stop defending someone so gotdamn toxic.

They both are bad news.

No sides in this.

Period.

Yall wrong for picking one.
You saying all this about them both being wrong yet all the shit you typing pointing blame at her.

Mad cause yall know yall guilty of pushing shit too far, and are prone to acting like tall ass children.

The laws are starting to balance themselves out, more and more, yall need to catch up with the times, cause them games yall prone to playing can land yall in jail too or with your custodial rights revoked.

Wake up.

Nothing more childish than not knowing how to use your words instead of your hands. Grown ass man but can't control his emotions..scust.

Nigga in your own head you made a case for neglect and passive aggression when neither was seen in the video. So your speculation is on point but mines is not. Nigga you being hypocrtical and your premise was wack. And the insults are childish. You debating just to debate. Like nigga please.

Again with the projection.

Its all there man.

You just being willfully ignorant to the facts.

Fact is the kid recorded the video, law says fighting in front of your kids is now a form of abuse and neglect.

They left the kid alone to fight in the street. Neglect number two.

She did not hit him, but disregarded his request to "get the fuck away" from him. Passive aggressive acts 1 2 and 3.

Fab had several outs and chose to stay.
Fuck up 1 2 3 4 5 and so on.

The Father was cursing at Fab and was disrupting the peace as well.

What is in my head exactly?

All parties deserve to pay a hefty fine to the city and state.... What is imaginary about that?

So it is my fault you chose to engage without completely comprehending?

So it's my fault you misread what I have said repeatedly?

You sound like the man you are pretending to be upset at...

Try some personal accountability, you may feel better.

You saying all this about them both being wrong yet all the shit you typing pointing blame at her.

Nothing more childish than not knowing how to use your words instead of your hands. Grown ass man but can't control his emotions..scust.

Do not misconstrue my words.

My point was to address the hypocrisy going on and how potentially damaging those actions can have on certains peoples paths of progression.

Various forms Passive aggression, that are quite often employed by the female gender are quickly becoming illegal.

I noticed the needling and I addressed it.

Nothing more nothing less.

Back